Are you facing any issues while using AirPlay with your Apple TV? Is AirPlay lagging, freezing, or not working at all? If you experience any of these issues, check out our tips below to fix your AirPlay problems for iPhone, iPad, Mac, and Apple TV. In this article ill guide, you to AirPlay not working? How to fix your AirPlay problems In Macos Monterey
What is AirPlay
What is AirPlay? Apple’s AirPlay exclusive streaming technology initially allowed you to wirelessly transfer music from an Apple device to AirPlay-compatible devices through Wi-Fi. How Can We Use Airplay To Mac In Macos Monterey
The Mac can is usable as a receiver and an AirPlay 2 output device. It has several implications and applicability. For example, macOS Monterey adds the option to send content to a second Mac using AirPlay on newer Apple machines. How to fix your AirPlay problems In Macos Monterey
How can we use Airplay, content to my TV, Mirror my iPhone
How to fix your AirPlay problems In Macos Monterey
- Check your Apple device and AirPlay device are using the same Wi-Fi network.
- Make sure your Apple TV or AirPlay device is powered on and awake.
- Turn off and on Bluetooth on your iOS device. Do this from Control Center or go to Settings > General > Bluetooth.
- Turn off and on Wi-Fi on your iOS device. Do this from Control Center or go to Settings > General > Wi-Fi.
- Check your Wi-Fi router’s firmware is up to date.
- Update your Apple TV to the latest software by going to Settings > General > Update Software.
- Update your iOS device to the latest software by going to Settings > General > Software Update.
- Reboot your Wi-Fi router
- Restart your AirPlay device or Apple TV; you may need to disconnect power to do this.
- Restart your iOS device; press and hold the Side button with either Volume button, then slide to power off.
- Make sure there is only one device trying to stream at any time.
- Some third-party apps interfere with AirPlay. In particular, apps that offer similar functions as AirPlay, such as Duet and AirParrot. Uninstall any apps that send your screen or media files to other devices.
- Turn off restrictions from Settings > Screen Time > Content & Privacy Restrictions.
How do I fix AirPlay on my Mac?
Some Mac users also need to perform these additional steps:
- Make sure your Firewall isn’t blocking AirPlay:
- Go to System Preferences > Security & Privacy > Firewall.
- Click the padlock and enter your administrator password to make changes.
- Open the Firewall Options and make sure Block all incoming connections isn’t turned on.
- Check the box to Automatically allow built-in software to receive incoming connections.
- Shut down your Mac by holding the power button.
- As you restart it, hold the following keys to reset your NVRAM and PRAM:
- Keep holding these keys for 20 seconds or until you hear a startup chime.
- This resets temporary settings like your volume, display resolution, and startup disk.