Oneplus 8 Pro support Project Treble so now you are able to use Android 11 GSI custom ROM on your smartphone it possible to use Android 11 custom ROM for your device, but mind it this, not OTA oriented update so that you got an update and install. This is a bit of tough work to do, but don’t worry we will help you with everything. But your device should support Android Project Treble then you can start the installation of Android 11 Custom Rom For OnePlus 8 Pro Download.
Download all the necessary files before you start the process and read the installation guide very carefully. And before you start the process lets understand what is Project Treble and GSI
What is Project Treble:
Project Treble basically partitions your device into two separate partitions, a system, and a vendor: system contains your generic system image, while vendor partition has your device-specific files required for booting and running your phone.
What’s a GSI?:
A GSI literally means Generic System Image. It is a general system image meant for no specific device. Treble enabled devices to have the capability to run a GSI. How to install Android 11 Custom ROM For Oneplus 8 Pro.
Quick Overview of Oneplus 8 Pro
The OnePlus 8 Pro smartphone is powered by the Qualcomm SDM865 Snapdragon 865 (10 nm) the processor that features Octa-core (1×2.84 GHz Kryo 585 & 3×2.42 GHz Kryo 585 & 4×1.8 GHz Kryo 585). 128GB 8GB RAM. It running on the Android 10 with Oxygen Os 10. OnePlus 8 Pro has Adreno 630 for better graphics performance. In the front, the device has an AMOLED capacitive touchscreen 6.65-inch Fluid AMOLED display with a resolution of 1440×3120 and with an aspect ratio of 18.5:9 with 517PPI.
The device sports a Quad-camera set-up at the back with the 48MP sensor (f/1.6)+ 48MP 13mm ultrawide camera sensor with f/2.2 and 12MP Telephoto sensor with 3X optical zoom, and ToF sensor 8 Pro in the front you get a single 16MP camera with an f/2.0 Punch hole aperture camera Some camera features digital Zoom, Auto Flash, Face detection, Touch to focus.
Some of the features of the camera of OnePlus 8 Pro are LED flash, HDR, panorama, and offers video recording [email protected]/60fps, [email protected]/60/120/240fps Super Steady OIS, and superslow motion [email protected] Moreover, the device has an in-display fingerprint sensor. The OnePlus 8 Pro packs a battery capacity of 4500 mAh that supports 30W USB 3.1-C Wrap fast charging support.
Necessary Requirement file before you install Android 11 ROM for Oneplus 8 Pro
- Do Make sure your device supports the project treble
- Project Treble support custom Recovery
- GSI ROM or Project Treble ROM
- Backup full system image.
Download Android 11 ROM For Oneplus 8 Pro
Android 11 GSI ROM for Project Treble devices.
Download Orange Fox Recovery to install GSI.
For installing Orange Fox Recovery your device should be Rooted and install TWRP.
- Supports Treble and non-Treble ROMs
- Up-to-date Oreo kernel, built from sources
- Increased compatibility with TWRP
- Updated with latest TWRP commits
- Built-in support for installing Magisk
- Built-in support for installing SuperSU
- White Flashlight
- Password, torch, led
- Support for Miui and Custom ROMs
- MIUI OTA support
- Better language support
- Optimized versions of community scripts
- Alternative lock screen
- Fox theme engine:
- choice of the splash screen
- alternative lock screen
How to Install Android 11 on Oneplus 8 Pro
- First, make sure is that your device is rooted and working fine
- Make sure from your side is that your device supports Project Treble compatibility.
- Copy all the necessary files and GSI Android 11 ROM on your SDcard.
- Boot into TWRP recovery mode and Flash the OrangeFox Recovery
- And then boot into OrangeFox Recovery which looks like this type,
- Now backup the all of the current ROM. After backup, you can proceed for the next steps. it will take some time.
- Perform a factory reset within TWRP.
- Transfer the GSI from your PC to your device’s internal storage where TWRP can access it.
- Tap on “Install.”
- Change the type from “zip” to “image.”
- Find and select the GSI.
- Choose to flash to the system partition.
- Once that is done, reboot your device.
Hopefully, your device should boot up after a few minutes of waiting. If not, skip the following section and go to the troubleshooting tips.
NOTE: Please download all the files we have given, Read all the instruction carefully. This process will take the time to get to sit back and relax. If you made any mistake during this process we are not responsible for that.