Do you want to use Android 11 on your smartphone it possible to use Android 11 custom ROM for your device, but mind it this, not OTA oriented update so that you got an update and install. This is a bit of tough work to do, but don’t worry we will help you with everything. But your device should support Android Project Treble then you can start the installation of Android 11 Custom ROM For Realme X Download.
Download all the necessary files before you start the process and read the installation guide very carefully. And before you start the process lets understand what is Project Treble and GSI
What is Project Treble:
Project Treble basically partitions your device into two separate partitions, a system, and a vendor: system contains your generic system image, while vendor partition has your device-specific files required for booting and running your phone.
What’s a GSI?:
A GSI literally means Generic System Image. It is a general system image meant for no specific device. Treble enabled devices to have the capability to run a GSI. How to install Android 11 Custom ROM For Realme X.
Quick Overview of Realme X
The Realme X smartphone is powered by the Qualcomm SDM710 Snapdragon 710 (10 nm), the processor that features 2 core clocked at 2.3GHz and 6 cores at 1.7GHz all the cores are Kyro 360. It comes with 6 GB, 8GB of RAM. It runs on the Android 9 pie. Realme X has Adreno 616 (700MHz) for better graphics performance. The device comes with 64GB 128GB of internal storage. In the front, the device has a Fluid AMOLED capacitive touchscreen 6.5-inch display with a resolution of 1080×2340 and an aspect ratio of 19.5:9 with 403PPI.
The device sports a Dual-camera set-up at the back with the 48MP sensor (f/1.8), 5MP depth sensor. In the front, you get a single 16MP camera with an f/2.0 aperture Pop up camera. Some of the features of the camera of Realme X are LED flash, HDR, panorama, and offers video recording 2160p@30fps, 1080p@30/60/120fps, and superslow motion 720@960fps. Moreover, the device has an in-display fingerprint sensor. The Realme X packs a battery capacity of 3765 mAh that supports 20W USB-C fast charging.
See More: Google camera 7.3 for Realme X
Necessary Requirement file before you install Android 11 Rom for Realme X
- Do Make sure your device supports the project treble
- Project Treble support custom Recovery
- GSI ROM or Project Treble ROM
- Backup full system image.
Download Android 11 ROM For Realme X
Android 11 GSI ROM for Project Treble devices Download.
Download Orange Fox Recovery to install GSI.
For installing Orange Fox Recovery your device should be Rooted and install TWRP.
- Supports Treble and non-Treble ROMs
- Up-to-date Oreo kernel, built from sources
- Increased compatibility with TWRP
- Updated with latest TWRP commits
- Built-in support for installing Magisk
- Built-in support for installing SuperSU
- White Flashlight
- Password, torch, led
- Support for Miui and Custom ROMs
- MIUI OTA support
- Better language support
- Optimized versions of community scripts
- Alternative lock screen
- Fox theme engine:
- choice of the splash screen
- alternative lock screen
How to Install Android 11 on Realme X
- First, make sure is that your device is rooted and working fine
- Make sure 200% from your side is that your device supports Project Treble compatibility.
- Copy all the necessary files and GSI Android 11 ROM on your sdcard.
- Boot into TWRP recovery mode and Flash the OrangeFox Recovery
- And then boot into OrangeFox Recovery which looks like this type,
- Now backup the all of the current ROM. After backup, you can proceed for the next steps. it will take some time.
- Now wipe the data from your phone.
- after it choose the Android 11 GSI rom and swipe it for flash.
- It does not require any Gapps. All of these included in Android 11 GSI ROM
- when it is finished Just boot your phone.
NOTE: Please download all the files we have given, Read all the instruction carefully. This process will take the time to get sit back and relax. If you made any mistake during this process we are not responsible for that.