Redmi Note 9 Pro Max support Project Treble so now you are able to use Android 11 GSI custom ROM on your smartphone it possible to use Android 11 custom ROM for your device, but mind it this, not OTA oriented update so that you got an update and install. This is a bit of tough work to do, but don’t worry we will help you with everything. But your device should support Android Project Treble then you can start the installation of Android 11 Custom Rom For Redmi Note 9 Pro Max Download.
Download all the necessary files before you start the process and read the installation guide very carefully. And before you start the process lets understand what is Project Treble and GSI
What is Project Treble:
Project Treble basically partitions your device into two separate partitions, a system, and a vendor: system contains your generic system image, while vendor partition has your device-specific files required for booting and running your phone.
What’s a GSI?:
A GSI literally means Generic System Image. It is a general system image meant for no specific device. Treble enabled devices to have the capability to run a GSI. How to install Android 11 Custom ROM For Redmi Note 9 Pro Max.
Quick Overview of Redmi Note 9 Pro Max
The Redmi Note 9 Pro Max smartphone is powered by the Qualcomm SDM720G Snapdragon 720G (8 nm), the processor that features 2 core clocked at 2.2GHz and 6 cores at 1.8GHz all the cores are Kyro 470. It comes 128GBwith 8GB of RAM & 64GB 6GB RAM, 128GB 6GB RAM. It runs on the latest Android 10 with MIUI 11 on top. The Redmi Note 9 Pro Max has Adreno 618 (900MHz) for better graphics performance. The device comes with 64GB of internal storage and more. In the front, the device has a TFT 6.67-inch display with a resolution of 1080×2340 and an aspect ratio of 19.5:9 with 395 PPI.
The device sports a quad-camera set-up at the back with the 64MP sensor (f/2.0)+ 8MP (f/2.2, ultrawide), 2MP depth sensor a 5MP macro sensor. And, in the front, you get a single 32MP with f/2.0 aperture. Some of the features of the camera of Redmi Note 9 Pro Max are LED flash, HDR, panorama, and offers video recording 2160p@30fps, 1080p@30/60/120/240fps. Moreover, the device has a back-mounted fingerprint sensor. The Redmi Note 9 Pro Max packs a battery capacity of 5020 mAh that supports 33W USB-C fast charging.
See more about Redmi Note 9 Pro Max
- Necessary Requirement file before you install Android 11 ROM for Redmi Note 9 Pro Max
- Do Make sure your device supports the project treble
- Project Treble support custom Recovery
- GSI ROM or Project Treble ROM
- Backup full system image.
Download Android 11 ROM For Redmi Note 9 Pro Max
Android 11 GSI ROM for Project Treble devices.
Download Orange Fox Recovery to install GSI.
For installing Orange Fox Recovery your device should be Rooted and install TWRP.
- Supports Treble and non-Treble ROMs
- Up-to-date Oreo kernel, built from sources
- Increased compatibility with TWRP
- Updated with latest TWRP commits
- Built-in support for installing Magisk
- Built-in support for installing SuperSU
- White Flashlight
- Password, torch, led
- Support for Miui and Custom ROMs
- MIUI OTA support
- Better language support
- Optimized versions of community scripts
- Alternative lock screen
- Fox theme engine:
- choice of the splash screen
- alternative lock screen
How to Install Android 11 on Redmi Note 9 Pro Max
- First, make sure is that your device is rooted and working fine
- Make sure from your side is that your device supports Project Treble compatibility.
- Copy all the necessary files and GSI Android 11 ROM on your SDcard.
- Boot into TWRP recovery mode and Flash the OrangeFox Recovery
- And then boot into OrangeFox Recovery which looks like this type,
- Now backup the all of the current ROM. After backup, you can proceed for the next steps. it will take some time.
- Perform a factory reset within TWRP.
- Transfer the GSI from your PC to your device’s internal storage where TWRP can access it.
- Tap on “Install.”
- Change the type from “zip” to “image.”
- Find and select the GSI.
- Choose to flash to the system partition.
- Once that is done, reboot your device.
Hopefully, your device should boot up after a few minutes of waiting. If not, skip the following section and go to the troubleshooting tips.
NOTE: Please download all the files we have given, Read all the instruction carefully. This process will take the time to get to sit back and relax. If you made any mistake during this process we are not responsible for that.