We know that the Google camera app is the best camera app for all sides. It can take stunning portrait images and Night photography makes awesome. in recent update Google camera MGC 6.1 Apk Download you can modify the NightScape shutter count. this article for Download Best Google Camera For Redmi Note 8 Pro. Like Redmi Note 8 Pro powered by Mediatek processor and MediaTek processor is not compatible with Google camera apk but the Redmi Note 8 pro has tremendous camera setup that’s why the developer makes a super compatible Google Camera version MGC 6.1 RN8P edition 4.5.4 best Gcam for Redmi Note 8 pro.
Various developer port Google camera app for various devices just for better support. If you’re using an older Android phone which came with Android 7.0 and this time running on Android 9.0 Pie. So you have to root your device to enable Camera2API and then you can install the Google Camera apk.
Download Best Google Camera For Redmi Note 8 Pro [MGC 6.1]
There are lots of improvements you can find in this version, better low light image, portrait mode image quality improved, better image processing, although the is not available in the Google Play Store. you have to download from our site, download link of Google Camera apk down below. Download Best Google Camera For Redmi Note 8 Pro.
Quick Overview of Redmi Note 8 Pro
The Redmi Note 8 Pro smartphone is powered by the 2.05GHz octa-core Mediatek Helio G90T (12nm) processor that features 4 cores clocked at 2.05GHz and 4 cores clocked at 2.0GHz. It comes with 6 GB of RAM. It runs on the latest Android 9 Pie with MIUI 11 on top. The Redmi Note 8 Pro has Mali-G76 MC4 for better graphics performance. The device comes with 64GB of internal storage and more. Moreover, the device also offers to expand the storage capacity to 512GB via a microSD card. In the front, the device has a TFT 6.53-inch display with a resolution of 1080×2340 and an aspect ratio of 19.5:9 with 395 PPI.
The device sports a triple-camera set-up at the back with the 64MP sensor (f/2.0)+ 8MP (f/2.2, ultrawide), 2Mp dedicated macro camera and a 2MP depth sensor. And, in the front, you get a single 20MP camera with f/2.0 aperture. Some of the features of the camera of Redmi Note 8 Pro are LED flash, HDR, panorama, and offers video recording 2160p@30fps, 1080p@60fps. Moreover, the device has a back-mounted fingerprint sensor. The Samsung Galaxy A60 packs a battery capacity of 4500 mAh that supports 18W USB-C fast charging.
Google Camera MGC 6.1 Edition 4.5.4 for Redmi Note 8 Pro
- New UI
- RAW support
- Brand new panorama UI – no more blue dots and manual snaps – just pan around and done
- Face retouching option in portrait mode can now be Natural or SoftFocus slider for Portrait photos, accessible from Google Photos (replaces Pop slider, which is now a Color & Pop tile in the list of filters)
- Long press the viewfinder for quick access to Lens mode
- Audio recording toggle in Panorama mode
- Live Lens
- H265 video recording
- Motion Autofocus
- Top Shot
- Group Selfies
- Night Sight
- Photo Booth
- Super Res Zoom
Google Camera 7.0 for Redmi Note 8 Pro
Developer versions have so many features you can enable or disable according to your needs.
Along with the new Astronomical mode, the new Google Camera 7.2 carries various other advancements such as transparent UI, enhanced Night Sight, Motion Blur, AR Photobooth, Audio Zoom, and a few other features. We expect the new Astro Mode to work on few devices as of now but we expect wider support in the future.
How to Enable Google Camera Astrophotography Feature on GCam Mod
- At first download the Google Camera MGC 6.1 for your smartphone.
- Once done, open the App.
- On the home screen of the GCam, swipe down to get settings menu.
- Then, tap on the settings icon.
- Scroll down in the settings and tap on developer settings.
- Under developer settings, enable these three options.
- After enabling these options, go back to the main UI of the GCam app.
- Head over to the Night Sight mode and swipe down to access the settings.
- Then, enable Infinity Focus and set time to 3 secs to use Astrophotography feature.
- It will change Night Sight mode to Astrophotography feature.
How to Install Google Camera on Redmi Note 8 Pro with Night mode
- Step 1. First of all, download the MGC 6.1 on your Android smartphone from the download link given below. Make sure to remember the location where you have saved the file.
- Step 2. Once downloaded, you need to enable the Unknown Sources on your Android device. For that, head to the Settings > Security > Unknown Sources and then enable it.
- Step 3. Once enabled, you need to head to the location where you have saved and then open it and tap on ‘Install’
- Step 4. Wait for few seconds until the app installs on your Android smartphone. Once installed, open your App drawer and tap on Google camera application.
Go to Settings > Apps & notifications > Open the app (Chrome, Firefox or file manager app, etc) > Install unknown apps and enable Allow from this source:
Note: Before Installing the new Gcam Mod ported app, make sure to delete the older version (if you’ve installed). This is not a stable version of Google Camera, so it may have some bugs.