Xiaomi Launched their new fresh UI MIUI 12 today. MIUI 12 with lots of new features and an awesome looking visual effect on the Skin. The Miui 12 is based on Android 10 and supports several Xiaomi devices. Download MIUI 12 Closed Beta for Xiaomi and Redmi devices.
It will also feature Android 11 once Google releases the stable version of Android R. somewhere around August 2020. MIUI 12 comes with some cool new features and improved stability for the system.
Some Cool Features of MIUI 12
- MIUI 12 brings with A Dark Mode 2.0 version, More Dark than previous.
- MIUI12, Xiaomi has visualized the core system information, allowing you to see the status of the system at a glance.
- Xiaomi has also introduced “Super Wallpapers” with MIUI 12.
- Xiaomi has focused a lot on a visual redesign when it comes to MIUI 12.
- MIUI 12 also brings some new gestures to your phones. For instance, you will be able to swipe down on the notifications panel to interact with a notification.
- MIUI 12.
- MIUI 12 also brings enhanced privacy features to Xiaomi phones.
- Traffic and suggested routes to airports and train stations.
- You can track your previous trips now.
- Checklists for trips.
- Alarms for train arrivals.
Download MIUI 12 for All Xiaomi/Redmi Phones
Before you start downloading. we will recommend you to use VPN. So that you will grant access to the telegram.
Download MIUI 12 Launcher
Xiaomi has announced a new version of its Android skin MIUI. Succeeding MIUI 11, the latest MIUI 12 software will bring a number of UI and visual improvements to eligible Xiaomi phones.
Download MIUI 12
|Sr. No.||Device, Device Codename, XDA Forum Link||Android Version||Download Link (20.5.26)|
|1.||Redmi Note 8 Pro (begonia)||Android 10||Download|
|2.||Mi 9 (cepheus)||Android 10||Download|
|3.||Mi Mix 2 (chiron)||Android 9||Download|
|4.||Mi 10 Pro (cmi)||Android 10||–|
|5.||Mi 9 Pro 5G (crux)||Android 10||Download|
|6.||Redmi K20/Mi 9T (davinci)||Android 10||Download|
|7.||Mi 8 (dipper)||Android 10||Download|
|8.||Mi 8 Pro (equuleus)||Android 10||Download|
|9.||Mi 9 SE (grus)||Android 10||Download|
|10.||Mi Note 3 (jason)||Android 9||Download|
|11.||Redmi Note 7/7S (lavender)||Android 10||Download|
|12.||Mi CC9e (laurus)||Android 10||–|
|13.||Redmi K30 Pro/POCO F2 Pro (lmi)||Android 10||–|
|14.||Mi Max 3 (nitrogen)||Android 10||–|
|15.||Mi Mix 3 (perseus)||Android 10||Download|
|16.||Redmi K30 5G (picasso)||Android 10||Download|
|17.||Mi 8 Lite (platina)||Android 10||Download|
|18.||POCO X2/Redmi K30 4G (phoenix)||Android 10||Download|
|19.||Mi Mix 2S (polaris)||Android 10||–|
|20.||Mi 9 Lite/Mi CC9 (pyxis)||Android 10||Download|
|21.||Redmi K20 Pro/Mi 9T Pro (raphael)||Android 10||Download|
|22.||Mi 6 (sagit)||Android 9||Download|
|23.||Mi 8 SE (sirius)||Android 10||Download|
|24.||Mi Note 10/Mi CC9 Pro (tucana)||Android 10||Download|
|25.||Mi 10 (umi)||Android 10||–|
|26.||Mi 8 Explorer Edition (ursa)||Android 10||Download|
|27.||Mi CC9 Meitu Edition (vela)||Android 10||Download|
|28.||Redmi Note 7 Pro (violet)||Android 10||Download|
|29.||Mi 6X (wayne)||Android 9||Download|
|30.||Redmi Note 5/Redmi Note 5 Pro (whyred)||Android 9||Download|
How to Install MIUI 12 on Xiaomi/Redmi Devices?
- At first download the new OTA ROM.
- Transfer the update zip to phone storage in the root directory. Meaning, outside every folder. If that doesn’t work, place the file in the folder ‘download_rom’.
- Launch the updater app on your Xiaomi phone. Or go to settings > about phone > system updates.
- Click on three dots on the top right corner and choose “Choose Update package”
- If the “Choose Update Package” option doesn’t show up, tap on the MIUI icon several times, and check again.
- Select the MIUI 12 ROM package from phone storage.
- Your phone should reboot and the update process will begin.
- Once done, reboot to system.
MIUI 12 brings in a slew of improvements, visual overhauls, and many new features. We have already extracted the new wallpapers, and now we are presenting the downloading links of the first set of MIUI 12 beta firmware packages for a bunch of Xiaomi and Redmi devices.