Realme’s CEO Madhav Sheth confirmed that the company was working on RealmeOS — an all-new Android skin for its devices. However, the company shelved its plans for a completely new OS later that year in November. Instead, the company planned on offering a customized version of ColorOS 7 with a near-stock Android interface. Earlier this month, the company first unveiled Realme UI alongside the launch of the Realme X50 5G at an event in China. And now, it’s finally rolling out the new Realme UI based on Android 10 to the Realme devices. Download Realme OS for All Realme Device
Download Realme OS for All Realme devices Android 10 Update
What is Realme UI?
Those who don’t know Realme UI is the Latest UI based in ColorOS 6 Android 10 for the Realme devices. Realme announced that they will be providing the Latest New Realme UI for all the Realme devices based on Android 10 which will be close to STOCK Android.
Realme UI Update Changelog for Realme Phones
- Updated UI to realme UI• Brand new Real Design makes visuals more attractive and operation more efficient.
- Optimized user interface and improved one-handed operation.
- Optimized Smart Sidebar: Replaced File Console with File Manager; removed OSIE Visual Effect and No Notification Alerts.
- Drag an app out of Smart Sidebar to open it in Split-screen Mode.
- Added two new features: “Assistive Ball Opacity” and “Hide Assistive Ball on Fullscreen App”.
- Optimized the Floating Window feature for more apps.
- Added Bubbles: A bubble is displayed when you open an app in a floating window from the Smart Sidebar. Tap the bubble to collapse or open the app.
- Optimized 3-Finger Screenshot Gesture: Use 3 fingers to touch and hold the screen, and swipe to take a screenshot of the selected part of the screen (partial screen capture). Use 3 fingers to touch and hold the screen, and swipe your fingers outwards to capture a long screenshot.
- Added screenshot settings: You can adjust the position of the screenshot preview floating window and set the screenshot sound.
- Optimized screenshot preview floating window: After taking a screenshot, drag it up and release it to share it, or drag it down and release to take a long screenshot.
[Navigation Gestures 3.0]
- Optimized New Android 10 navigation gestures
- Optimized gestures:
- All gestures are supported in landscape mode.
- Added Focus Mode: Minimizes outside distractions when you are learning or working.
- Added whole new charging animation.
- Optimized the Quick Settings user interface for easier one-handed operation.
- Added pause feature for screen recording.
- Added a floating window and settings for screen recording.
- New sounds added for file deletion, calculator key touches, and compass pointer.
- Optimized system built-in ringtones.
- Added TalkBack floating prompts for Accessibility.
- New management feature for recent tasks: You can view the memory of recent tasks and locked apps.
- Optimized visual interaction for Game Space.
- Optimized loading animation for Game Space.
- Added new live wallpapers.
- Added artistic wallpapers.
- Added option to open Global Search or the notification panel when swiping down on homescreen.
- Added option to customize the size, shape, and style of app icons on homescreen.
- Optimized the graphic design of password unlock to facilitate one-handed operation.
- Support for animated wallpapers on the lockscreen.
- Added a Simple Mode for homescreen, featuring larger fonts, icons and a clearer layout.
- Random MAC address Generator: When your phone is connected to Wi-Fi network system generates a random MAC address to avoid targeted ads and protect your privacy.
- In Quick Settings or Smart Sidebar, you can open Calculator in a floating window.
- Added the trim feature in Recordings.
- Added the Weather (dynamic) ringtone, which automatically adapts to the current weather.
- Added weather-adaptive animations in Weather.
- Added audio source selection for screen recording
- Optimized the Camera UI for a better user experience.
- Optimized the Timer UI and sound.
- Optimized the Album UI for a clearer structure and photo thumbnails.
- Added Album Recommendations that recognize more than 80 different scenes.
- realme Share now supports sharing files with OPPO, Vivo and Xiaomi devices.
- Optimized the Contacts UI for a more efficient experience.
- Search Settings now supports fuzzy match and contains a search history.
- Added Dual Mode Music Share in realme Lab
As with all OS updates from the company, the latest ColorOS 6 update for the Realme devices is rolling out to users in a staged fashion. This means that the update will make its way to a handful of users at first and when Realme confirms that it doesn’t have any critical bugs, it will be rolled out to more users.
Download Realme OS for All Realme Devices
|Realme UI V1.0 for Realme X2 Pro||Download|
|Realme UI V1.0 For Realme X2||Download|
|Realme UI V1.0 For Realme XT||Download|
|Realme UI V1.0 Realme 5 Pro||Download|
|Realme UI V1.0 For Realme 5s||Download|
|Realme UI V1.0 For Realme 5||Download|
|Realme UI V1.0 for Realme 5i||Download|
|Realme UI V1.0 for Realme 5S||Download|
|Realme UI V1.0 for Realme 3 Pro||Download|
|Realme UI V1.0 for Realme 3||Download|
|Realme UI V1.0 for Realme 3i||Download|
|Realme UI V1.0 for Realme C3 ||Download|
|Realme UI V1.0 for Realme C2 ||Download|
|Realme UI V1.0 for Realme C1||Download|
|Realme UI V1.0 for Realme 2||Download|
|Realme UI V1.0 for Realme 2 Pro||Download|
|Realme UI V1.0 for Realme U1||Download|
How to Install Realme UI on Any Realme Device
- Download the Realme UI ROM file and Moded TWRP file and bring both of these files in the phone memory/external memory card.
- The Realme UI is named as RMX- – – – -_11_C.01.ozip rename this file into a zip RMX- – – -_11_C.01.zip
- Switch of the phone and goto recovery mode for entering into recovery mode press and hold the power button and vol- button together
- connect the phone into pc via phone original USB cable.
- And now go to the directory of your pc where you saved the TWRP of the previous version when you install TWRP.
- Open command prompt here (Shift+Right click)
./fastboot -W it will wipe all the data
- select recovery mode from your phone and it enters into TWRP mode.
- Click the install button and select MOD TWRP from the storage of your phone and select recovery mode while installing.
- Reboot system into Recovery mode and moded recovery will open moded recovery.
- select English and allow it to customize.
- Click the install button and navigate the RMX – – – -_11_C.01.zip and swipe to install it will take 5min.
- Go back and select wipe and format the data put the keyword YES and swipe.
- Click the Reboot button. Now you successfully install Realme UI on your Realme 3 pro.
- If your phone stuck in recovery then power off the phone and press the vol- and power button together and Install the TWRP mod version again and repeat the same process again.
This Process works perfectly on your Realme device but please download proper files for your device Realme. If you are facing any issue regarding installing Realme OS please comments down below.