WindowManager helps you to improve your workflow by remembering and restoring the position and size of your programs and windows. Many programs don’t remember their position and size between sessions and even Windows explorer does not always restore windows to their last position. Download WindowManager for Windows 11
What is WindowManager
Many programs don’t remember their position and size between sessions. And even Windows Explorer does not restore windows to their last position under Windows 7 or higher. This is where WindowManager steps in and makes sure your windows are placed exactly where you want them every time you open them.
WindowManager even allows you to lock the position and size of any window to always open at the same spot no matter where you move it. The window handling is fully customizable and you can set up special rules for your favorite or most frequently used windows. You can also make WindowManager send keystrokes or mouse clicks to a program when its window is opened, run additional programs, and other advanced actions. With WindowManager, you can also minimize most windows to the system tray.
Overview of WindowManager 8 Features
- Remembers and restores the position and size of your programs and windows
- Supports explorer windows, programs, dialogs, etc.
- Configurable rules for moving or sizing only, activating, closing windows, etc.
- Advanced actions for typing text into windows, pressing keys, clicking mouse buttons, etc.
- Multi-monitor support
- Multiple profiles
- Powerful trigger system for profile switching
- Minimize windows to the system tray area
- Fully customizable
More About WindowManager 8.1.1 version
The software displays a list of all active and recently used windows and programs and offers a list of templates to configure different actions, sizes and positions. You can easily customize window position, sizes, coordinates and add new ones if you’d like. What’s most important is that WindowManager can be run at Windows start-up to keep your settings and save new ones at all times.
Technical Details and System Requirements
- Supported OS: Windows 7/8/10
- Processor: Pentium IV or higher
- RAM: 1 GB RAM (2 GB recommended)
- Free Hard Disk Space: 200 MB or more