We know that the Google camera app is the best camera app for all sides. It can take stunning portrait images and Night photography makes awesome. in recent update Google camera 7.2 Apk Download you can modify the NightScape shutter count. this article for Google Camera 7.2 For Google Pixel XL
Various developer port Google camera app for various devices just for better support. If you’re using an older Android phone which came with Android 7.0 and this time running on Android 9.0 Pie. So you have to root your device to enable Camera2API and then you can install the Google Camera apk.
- 1 Google Camera 7.2 Apk Download
- 2 Quick Overview of Xiaomi Google Pixel
- 3 Main Features of Google Camera 7.2
Google Camera 7.2 Apk Download
There are lots of improvements you can find in this version, better low light image, portrait mode image quality improved, better image processing, although the is not available in the Google Play Store. you have to download from our site, download link of Google Camera apk down below. Google Camera 7.2 For Google Pixel XL.
Quick Overview of Xiaomi Google Pixel
The Xiaomi Google Pixel XL smartphone is powered by Qualcomm Snapdragon 821 It comes with 4GB of RAM. It runs on the latest Android 7.1 Nougat upgradable to Android 10 with pure stock android. The Google Pixel XL has Adreno 530 for better graphics performance. The device comes with 32GB/128GB of internal storage and more. In the front, the device has a TFT 5.5-inch Super AMOLED display with a resolution of 1440×2560 and an aspect ratio of 16:9 with 534PPI.
The device sports a triple-camera set-up at the back with the 12.3MP sensor (f/2.0). And, in the front, you get a single 20MP camera with f/2.0 aperture. Some of the features of the camera of Google Pixel are LED flash, HDR, panorama, and offers video recording [email protected], [email protected]/60/120fps. Moreover, the device has an in-display fingerprint sensor. The Xiaomi Google Pixel XL packs a battery capacity of 3450 mAh that supports 18W USB-C fast charger in the box.
Download Google Camera 7.2 Google Pixel
Gcam 7.0 For Google Pixel
Main Features of Google Camera 7.2
For months now, we’ve been tracking the Pixel 4a as Google’s next Android hardware release. Earlier this month, our team uncovered direct mentions to Google also launching a “Pixel 5” and “Pixel 4a (5G)”, with no signs of a Pixel 5 XL.
With Camera 7.2, Google introduced a mysterious new string into the app, one that simply and unhelpfully says “Lasagna.”
Another feature we’ve been tracking since before the Pixel 4 released is “audio zoom,” or essentially the ability to “focus” your microphone down to a specific direction when recording a zoomed-in video. With Camera 7.2, Google takes another step closer to launching an audio zoom, with new descriptions for how audio zoom works. Cstark27, a well-known member of the Google Camera app modding community, was able to enable the “Audio zoom” preference mentioned above, but it had no immediate effect on video recordings. It’s possible that the audio zoom requires hardware not available on the current generation of Pixel phones.
On Pixel phones today, your camera flash is either on or off, and nowhere in between. One more subtle upcoming feature we’ve found in Camera 7.2 is that Google may be making the camera flash adjustable. We found two new references in the app’s code to “flash_intensity.”
When you take a photo in the Google Camera app today, you’re offered easy access to share that photo to one of your favorite social media or messenger apps, from the preview in the bottom-right corner. As noted on Twitter by XDA’s Mishaal Rahman, Google Camera 7.2 includes work to make newly recorded videos just as easy to share.
Specifically, you’ll be able to share videos with the following apps:
The new update brings “Storage Saver” mode for all the non-Pixel devices. Other changes in Gcam 7.2 APK is as follows:
- Added Color Transform to fix saturation on devices with dull colors
- Brings all the fixes necessary for the first start
- Added an option to disable tracking focus
- Brings OPModes to fix EIS
- Added buttons in the drop-down menu to enable/disable AWB
- Disabled Sabre on unsupported sensors
- Added an option to disable motion photos
- Added an option to choose between Pixel 2, Pixel 3, IMX586, and IMX686 AWB
- Improved colors on Mi Note 10
- Added an option to disable Synthetic Fill Flash
- Added an option to disable auto night sight on portrait and photo
We hope you’ve successfully installed the GCam 7.2 based on Google Camera 7.2.
Developer versions have so many features you can enable or disable according to your needs.
Along with the new Astronomical mode, the new Google Camera 7.2 carries various other advancements such as transparent UI, enhanced Night Sight, Motion Blur, AR Photobooth, Audio Zoom, and a few other features. We expect the new Astro Mode to work on few devices as of now but we expect wider support in the future.
How to install Google Camera with Night Sight on Google Pixel
- First of all, download this app from the upper link and saved it on a specific folder because it helps you to find installation time.
- Make sure is that your Android device has turned on Unknown sources if you’re using Android 4.4 KitKat to Android 6.0 Marshmallow.
- Android 7.0 does not require to turn on the Unknown sources option because by default it is on.
- Here is an image of how you can turn on the Unknown Source option.
- After this process – open your file manager and go to download folder.
- Tap on it, Install it.
you successfully download and install Google camera 7.2. If you face any kind of problem then comments down below.