We know that the Google camera app is the best camera app for all sides. It can take stunning portrait images and Night photography makes awesome. in recent update Google camera 7.2 Apk Download you can modify the NightScape shutter count. this article for Google Camera 7.2 For Nokia 8.1 (Nokia X7)
Various developer port Google camera app for various devices just for better support. If you’re using an older Android phone which came with Android 7.0 and this time running on Android 9.0 Pie. So you have to root your device to enable Camera2API and then you can install the Google Camera apk.
Google Camera 7.2 Apk Download
There are lots of improvements you can find in this version, better low light image, portrait mode image quality improved, better image processing, although the is not available in the Google Play Store. you have to download from our site, download link of Google Camera apk down below. Google Camera 7.2 For Nokia 8.1
Quick Overview of Nokia 8.1
The Nokia 8.1 smartphone is powered by the Qualcomm Snapdragon 710 processor that features 2 cores clocked at 2.2 GHz and 6 cores clocked at 1.7 GHz. It comes with 4GB & 6GB of RAM. It runs on the latest Android 9 Pie with stock android. The Nokia 8.1 has Adreno 616 for better graphics performance. The device comes with 64GB of internal storage and more. Moreover, the device also offers to expand the storage capacity to 400GB via a microSD card. In the front, the device has a TFT 6.18-inch display with a resolution of 1080×2280 and an aspect ratio of 19:9 with 408 PPI.
The device sports a triple-camera set-up at the back with the 12MP sensor (f/1.8)+ 13MP. And, in the front, you get a single 20MP camera with f/2.0 aperture. Some of the features of the camera of Redmi Note 8 Pro are LED flash, HDR, panorama, and offers video recording 2160p@30fps, 1080p@30fps (gyro-EIS). Moreover, the device has a back-mounted fingerprint sensor. The Nokia 8.1 a battery capacity of 3500 mAh that supports 18W USB-C fast charging.
See more: Astrophotography Google camera 7.2 Apk
Gcam 7.2 for Nokia 8.1 (Nokia x7)
- Download Google Camera 7.4 for Nokia 8.1 (Nokia x7)
- Download Google Camera 7.3 for Nokia 8.1 (Nokia x7)
- Download Google Camera 7.2 for Nokia 8.1 (Nokia x7)
- Download Google Camera 7.1 for Nokia 8.1 (Nokia x7)
- New UI
- RAW support
- Brand new panorama UI – no more blue dots and manual snaps – just pan around and done
- Face retouching option in portrait mode can now be Natural or SoftFocus slider for Portrait photos, accessible from Google Photos (replaces Pop slider, which is now a Color & Pop tile in the list of filters)
- Long press the viewfinder for quick access to Lens mode
- Audio recording toggle in Panorama mode
- Live Lens
- H265 video recording
- Motion Autofocus
- Top Shot
- Group Selfies
- Night Sight
- Photo Booth
- Super Res Zoom
Google Camera 7.0 for Nokia 8.1
Developer versions have so many features you can enable or disable according to your needs.
Along with the new Astronomical mode, the new Google Camera 7.2 carries various other advancements such as transparent UI, enhanced Night Sight, Motion Blur, AR Photobooth, Audio Zoom, and a few other features. We expect the new Astro Mode to work on few devices as of now but we expect wider support in the future.
How to install Google Camera with Night Sight on Nokia 8.1
- First of all, download this app from the upper link and saved it on a specific folder because it helps you to find installation time.
- Make sure is that your Android device has turned on Unknown sources if you’re using Android 4.4 KitKat to Android 6.0 Marshmallow.
- Android 7.0 does not require to turn on the Unknown sources option because by default it is on.
- Here is an image of how you can turn on the Unknown Source option.
- After this process – open your file manager and go to download folder.
- Tap on it, Install it.
you successfully download and install Google camera 7.2. If you face any kind of problem then comments down below.