Poco set to launch Poco F2 Pro with flagship snapdragon 865 and 64MP camera it a rebranded version of Redmi K30 pro. The Poco F2 Pro definitely supports camera2api support so download Google Camera 7.2 For Poco F2 Pro. Poco F2 Pro Google Camera 7.2 is now available. Google camera app is the best camera app for all sides. It can take stunning portrait images and Night photography makes awesome. in a recent update the Apk Download you can modify the NightScape shutter count. this article for Google Camera 7.2 For Moto G Power Xda. In our site, you can get almost every phone’s Gcam Mods apk. Various developer port Google camera app for various devices just for better support. you can install the Google Camera apk. GCam 7.2 For Poco F2 Pro.
Google Camera 7.2 Apk Download
There are lots of improvements you can find in this version, better low light image, portrait mode image quality improved, better image processing, although the is not available in the Google Play Store. you have to download from our site, download link of Google Camera apk down below. Google Camera 7.2 For Poco F2 Pro.
Quick Overview of Poco F2 Pro
The Poco F2 Pro smartphone is powered by the Qualcomm snapdragon SDM865 Snapdragon865 (7 nm), the processor that features Octa-core (1 core clocked at 2.84 GHz and 3 core clocked at 2.42GHz and 4 cores at 1.8GHz) all the cores are Kyro 585. It comes with 128GB 6GB RAM, 128GB 8GB RAM, 256GB 8GB.. It runs on the latest Android 10. The Poco F2 Pro has Adreno 650 for better graphics performance. In the front, the device has an IPS capacitive 120Hz touchscreen 6.67-inch display with a resolution of 1080×2400 and an aspect ratio of 20:9 with 395PPI.
The device sports a quad-camera set-up at the back with the 64MP sensor (f/1.9), 13MP f/2.2 (ultrawide), 5MP of telephoto sensor 2 MP depth sensor, and in the front, you get a single 20MP camera with an f/2.0 aperture and Motorized pop-up camera. Some of the features of the camera of Poco F2 Pro are LED flash, HDR, panorama, and offers video recording 4320p@30fps & 2160p@30/60fps and 1080p@30/60/120/240fps, and superslow motion 720@960fps. Moreover, the device has a side-mounted fingerprint sensor. The Poco F2 Pro packs a battery capacity of 4700 mAh that supports 30W USB-C fast charging.
Google Camera 7.2 for Poco F2 Pro
- Download Google Camera 8.0 for Poco F2 Pro
- Download Google Camera 7.4 for Poco F2 Pro
- Download Google Camera 7.3 for Poco F2 Pro
- Download Google Camera 7.2 for Poco F2 Pro
- Download Google Camera 7.1 for Poco F2 Pro
Features of Google Camera
- New UI
- RAW support
- Brand new panorama UI – no more blue dots and manual snaps – just pan around and done
- Face retouching option in portrait mode can now be Natural or SoftFocus slider for Portrait photos, accessible from Google Photos (replaces Pop slider, which is now a Color & Pop tile in the list of filters)
- Long press the viewfinder for quick access to Lens mode
- Audio recording toggle in Panorama mode
- Live Lens
- H265 video recording
- Motion Autofocus
- Top Shot
- Group Selfies
- Night Sight
- Photo Booth
- Super Res Zoom
Best config files for Poco F2 Pro
How to Enable Google Camera Astrophotography Feature on GCam Mod
- At first download the Google Camera 7.2 for your smartphone.
- Once done, open the App.
- On the home screen of the GCam, swipe down to get settings menu.
- Then, tap on the settings icon.
- Scroll down in the settings and tap on Advanced settings.
- You will see the Astrophotography option.
- Enable the option and you can Astrophotography.
- This process for Google Camera version 7.4, 7.3, 7.2, 7.1.
- Although google camera 7.2 support astrophotography but not that much great. for better astrophotography download the latest version of Google Camera from our Website.
Google Camera 7.0 for Poco F2 Pro
Developer versions have so many features you can enable or disable according to your needs.
Along with the new Astronomical mode, the new Google Camera 7.2 carries various other advancements such as transparent UI, enhanced Night Sight, Motion Blur, AR Photobooth, Audio Zoom, and a few other features. We expect the new Astro Mode to work on few devices as of now but we expect wider support in the future.
How to Install Google Camera 7.2 on Poco F2 Pro with Night mode
- Step 1. First of all, download the gcam 7.2 on your Android smartphone from the download link given below. Make sure to remember the location where you have saved the file.
- Step 2. Once downloaded, you need to enable the Unknown Sources on your Android device. For that, head to the Settings > Security > Unknown Sources and then enable it.
- Step 3. Once enabled, you need to head to the location where you have saved and then open it and tap on ‘Install’
- Step 4. Wait for few seconds until the app installs on your Android smartphone. Once installed, open your App drawer and tap on Google camera application.
Go to Settings > Apps & notifications > Open the app (Chrome, Firefox or file manager app, etc) > Install unknown apps and enable Allow from this source:
Google Camera for all Android Devices
- Download Google Camera 7.4 for all android phones
- Google Camera 7.3 for all android phones Download
- Download Google Camera 7.2 for all android phones
- Google Camera 7.1 for all android phones Download
you successfully download and install Google camera 7.2 for Poco F2 Pro If you face any kind of problem then comments down below.
Note: Before Installing the new Gcam Mod ported app, make sure to delete the older version (if you’ve installed). This is not a stable version of Google Camera, so it may have some bugs.