LG Electronics Inc. is a South Korean multinational electronics company headquartered in Yeouido-dong, Seoul, South Korea. LG Electronics is part of the fourth-largest chaebol in South Korea. LG manufacture premium quality smartphones with a good price bracket. The LG phone’s main USP is the LG OLED display and Camera. LG phone support Camera2Api so that you can download Google Camera 7.3 for your LG smartphones. Download Google Camera 7.3 Apk For All LG Devices
Google camera app is the best camera app for all sides. It can take stunning portrait images and Night photography makes awesome. in recent update Google camera 7.3 Apk Download you can modify the NightScape shutter count. this article for Google Camera 7.3 for all android devices. In our site, you can get almost every phone’s Gcam Mods apk.
Google Camera 7.3 Apk Download for All LG Devices
Google introduced a stable version of Google Camera 7.3. Best Camera Application Google Camera 7.3 Apk Download For All Android Devices. Before Installing the new Gcam Mod ported app, make sure to delete the older version (if you’ve installed). This is not a stable version of Google Camera, so it may have some bugs. Download Google Camera 7.3 Apk for All Android devices. Google Camera 7.3 is now in Beta stages some features may not work properly if you find any issue please give feedback to the developers so that they debug the issue quickly.
Google Camera 7.3 APK Download
We have first modded Gcam 7.3 APK made available by parrot043. The new mod is almost available for every Android smartphone. The interested users can head over to the download section below to get the compatible Gcam 7.3 APK. We already said this Google Camera 7.3 version MGC_7.3.017_Parrot043-v1 is now in the Beta stage some features may not work in some phones but do make sure your phone should be running on Android 10 at least download Google Camera 7.3 apk.
Download Latest version of Google camera 7.3
Here are many versions of Google camera 7.3 you can download Google Camera 7.3 Mod Arnova8G2 and Parrot043 & MGC_7.3, Urnyx05.
- Google Camera 7.3 Parrot043
- Google camera 7.3 BY Urnyx05
- Google camera 7.3 By marlin-Ku.
- Download Google Camera 7.3 By Arnova8G2
- Download Google Camera 7.3 By DMCG
- Gcamera 7.3 By MGC Mod
Gcam 7.3 Apk all LG devices
|Google Camera 7.3 for LG V50s ThinQ 5G||Download|
|Google Camera 7.3 for LG G8x ThinQ||Download|
|Google Camera 7.3 for LG Q70||Download|
|Google Camera 7.3 for LG V50 ThinQ 5G||Download|
|Google Camera 7.3 for LG W30||Download|
|Google Camera 7.3 for LG W30 Pro||Download|
|Google Camera 7.3 for LG Q51||Download|
|Google Camera 7.3 for LG W10 Alpha||Download|
|Google Camera 7.3 for LG Q9||Download|
|Google Camera 7.3 for LG V40 ThinQ||Download|
|Google Camera 7.3 for LG G7 ThinQ||Download|
|Google Camera 7.3 for LG V30S ThinQ||Download|
Main Features of Google Camera 8.2
For months now, we’ve been tracking the Pixel 4a as Google’s next Android hardware release. Earlier this month, our team uncovered direct mentions to Google also launching a “Pixel 5” and “Pixel 4a (5G)”, with no signs of a Pixel 5 XL.
With Camera 8.2, Google introduced a mysterious new string into the app, one that simply and unhelpfully says “Lasagna.”
Another feature we’ve been tracking since before the Pixel 4 released is “audio zoom,” or essentially the ability to “focus” your microphone down to a specific direction when recording a zoomed-in video. With Camera 8.2, Google takes another step closer to launching an audio zoom, with new descriptions for how audio zoom works. Cstark27, a well-known member of the Google Camera app modding community, was able to enable the “Audio zoom” preference mentioned above, but it had no immediate effect on video recordings. It’s possible that the audio zoom requires hardware not available on the current generation of Pixel phones.
On Pixel phones today, your camera flash is either on or off, and nowhere in between. One more subtle upcoming feature we’ve found in Camera 8.2 is that Google may be making the camera flash adjustable. We found two new references in the app’s code to “flash_intensity.”
When you take a photo in the Google Camera app today, you’re offered easy access to share that photo to one of your favorite social media or messenger apps, from the preview in the bottom-right corner. As noted on Twitter by XDA’s Mishaal Rahman, Google Camera 8.2 includes work to make newly recorded videos just as easy to share.
Specifically, you’ll be able to share videos with the following apps:
The new update brings “Storage Saver” mode for all the non-Pixel devices. Other changes in Gcam 8.2 APK is as follows:
- Added Color Transform to fix saturation on devices with dull colors
- Brings all the fixes necessary for the first start
- Added an option to disable tracking focus
- Brings OPModes to fix EIS
- Added buttons in the drop-down menu to enable/disable AWB
- Disabled Sabre on unsupported sensors
- Added an option to disable motion photos
- Added an option to choose between Pixel 2, Pixel 3, IMX586, and IMX686 AWB
- Improved colors on Mi Note 10
- Added an option to disable Synthetic Fill Flash
- Added an option to disable auto night sight on portrait and photo
We hope you’ve successfully installed the GCam 8.2 based on Google Camera 8.2.
Best config files for LG Smartphones
How to Enable Google Camera Astrophotography Feature on GCam Mod
- At first download the Google Camera 7.1 for your smartphone.
- Once done, open the App.
- On the home screen of the GCam, swipe down to get settings menu.
- Then, tap on the settings icon.
- Scroll down in the settings and tap on Advanced settings.
- You will see the Astrophotography option.
- Enable the option and you can Astrophotography.
- This process for Google Camera version 7.4, 7.3, 7.2, 7.1.
- Although google camera 7.1 support astrophotography but not that much great. for better astrophotography download the latest version of Google Camera from our Website.
Google Camera 7.0 for LG Devices
Note: Before Installing the new Gcam Mod ported app, make sure to delete the older version (if you’ve installed). This is not a stable version of Google Camera, so it may have some bugs.