Google camera app is the best camera app for all sides. It can take stunning portrait images and Night photography makes awesome. in recent update Google camera 7.3 Apk Download you can modify the NightScape shutter count. this article for Google Camera 7.3 for Mi A4 Xda. In our site, you can get almost every phone’s Gcam Mods apk.
Various developer port Google camera app for various devices just for better support. If you’re using an older Android phone which came with Android 7.0 and this time running on Android 9.0 Pie. So you have to root your device to enable Camera2API and then you can install the Google Camera apk. Gcam 7.3 for Mi A4.
- 1 Google Camera 7.3 For Mi A4
- 2 Quick Overview of Mi A4
- 3 Google Camera 7.3 for Mi A4
- 4 Recommended Settings for Mi A4 series
- 5 Features of Google Camera
- 6 How to Enable Google Camera Astrophotography Feature on GCam Mod
- 7 How to Install Google Camera on Mi A4 with Night mode
Google Camera 7.3 For Mi A4
There are lots of improvements you can find in this version, better low light image, portrait mode image quality improved, better image processing, although the is not available in the Google Play Store. you have to download from our site, download link of Google Camera apk down below. Gcam 7.3 for Mi A4 Xda
Quick Overview of Mi A4
The Mi A4 Pro smartphone is powered by the Qualcomm Snapdragon SDM712 (10nm) processor that features 2 cores clocked at 2.3GHz and 6 cores clocked at 1.7GHz all cores come with Kryo 360. It comes with 4/6 GB of RAM. It runs on the latest Android 10 with stock Android on top. The Mi A4 Pro has Adreno 618 for better graphics performance. The device comes with 64/128GB of internal storage. In the front, the device has an AMOLED 6.53-inch display with a resolution of 1080×2400 and an aspect ratio of 19.5:9 with 395 PPI.
The device sports a 4-camera set-up at the back with the 48MP sensor (f/1.7)+ 8MP ultrawide camera 2MP depth sensor,2 MP dedicated macro camera And, in the front, you get a single 32MP camera with f/2.0 aperture. Some of the features of the camera of Redmi A4 are LED flash, HDR, panorama, and offers video recording [email protected], [email protected]/60/120/240fps. The Mi A4 packs a battery capacity of 4050 mAh that supports 18W USB-C fast charging.
Google Camera 7.3 for Mi A4
- Download Google Camera 7.4 for Mi A4
- Download Google Camera 7.3 for Mi A4
- Download Google camera 7.2 for Mi A4
- Download Google Camera 7.0 for Mi A4
Recommended Settings for Mi A4 series
- Go to Camera app settings > Mod Settings > Advanced > Fix > select ViewFinder Format > change it to YUV_420_888.
- Go to Camera app settings > Mod Settings > Advanced > Saturation Settings
- Back Camera Highlight Saturation to 1.7 & Shadow Saturation to 2.3
- Front Camera Highlight Saturation to 1.1 & Shadow Saturation to 2.0
- For MGC_6.1.021_MI8_V2e.apk
- Go to Camera app settings > BSG MOD Settings > Fix > Image Format > Select YUV_420_888
- Go to Camera app settings > BSG MOD Settings > Input Model > Front Camera > Pixel 3 XL
No need to change anything the Astrophotography mod is enabled by default on this port, if you want to change something, then you can play with the saturation settings.
Features of Google Camera
- New UI
- RAW support
- Brand new panorama UI – no more blue dots and manual snaps – just pan around and done
- Face retouching option in portrait mode can now be Natural or SoftFocus slider for Portrait photos, accessible from Google Photos (replaces Pop slider, which is now a Color & Pop tile in the list of filters)
- Long press the viewfinder for quick access to Lens mode
- Audio recording toggle in Panorama mode
- Live Lens
- H265 video recording
- Motion Autofocus
- Top Shot
- Group Selfies
- Night Sight
- Photo Booth
- Super Res Zoom
Best config files for Any Mi A4 Phones
How to Enable Google Camera Astrophotography Feature on GCam Mod
- At first download the Google Camera 7.3/7.3/7.1/7.0 for your smartphone.
- Once done, open the App.
- On the home screen of the GCam, swipe down to get settings menu.
- Then, tap on the settings icon.
- Scroll down in the settings and tap on developer settings.
- Under developer settings, enable these three options.
- After enabling these options, go back to the main UI of the GCam app.
- Head over to the Night Sight mode and swipe down to access the settings.
- Then, enable Infinity Focus and set time to 3 secs to use Astrophotography feature.
- It will change Night Sight mode to Astrophotography feature.
Google Camera 7.0 All Mi A4 Devices
Developer versions have so many features you can enable or disable according to your needs.
Along with the new Astronomical mode, the new Google Camera 7.3 carries various other advancements such as transparent UI, enhanced Night Sight, Motion Blur, AR Photobooth, Audio Zoom, and a few other features. We expect the new Astro Mode to work on few devices as of now but we expect wider support in the future.
How to Install Google Camera on Mi A4 with Night mode
- Step 1. First of all, download the gcam 7.3 on your Android smartphone from the download link given below. Make sure to remember the location where you have saved the file.
- Step 2. Once downloaded, you need to enable the Unknown Sources on your Android device. For that, head to the Settings > Security > Unknown Sources and then enable it.
- Step 3. Once enabled, you need to head to the location where you have saved and then open it and tap on ‘Install’
- Step 4. Wait for few seconds until the app installs on your Android smartphone. Once installed, open your App drawer and tap on Google camera application.
Go to Settings > Apps & notifications > Open the app (Chrome, Firefox or file manager app, etc) > Install unknown apps and enable Allow from this source:
Gcam for more Mi A4 devices
you successfully download and install Google camera 7.3 on your Mi A4 If you face any kind of problem then comments down below.