The Realme Narzo 20 Pro is the spiritual successor to the Realme Narzo 10 series, boasting of big upgrades such as an AMOLED display, stereo speakers, and 65W fast charging. Let’s know more about Realme Narzo 20 Pro and it supported Google Camera
Google camera app is the best camera app for all sides. It can take stunning portrait images and Night photography makes awesome. in the recent update Google camera 7.3 Apk Download you can modify the NightScape shutter count. this article for Google Camera 7.3 For Realme Narzo 20 Pro Download Xda. Gcam 7.3 for Realme Narzo 20 Pro from our site, you can get almost every phone’s Gcam Mods apk. Download Google Camera 7.3 For Realme Narzo 20 Pro
Various developers ports the Google camera app for various devices just for better support. If you’re using an older Android phone which came with Android 7.0 and this time running on Android 9.0 Pie. So you have to root your device to enable Camera2API and then you can install the Google Camera apk. Gcam 7.2 for Realme Narzo 20 Pro, Gcam 7.3 for Realme Narzo 20 Pro.
Google Camera 7.3 Apk For Realme Narzo 20 Pro Download
There are lots of improvements you can find in this version, better low light image, portrait mode image quality improved, better image processing, although the is not available in the Google Play Store. you have to download from our site, download link of Google Camera apk down below. Google Camera 7.3 for Realme Narzo 20 Pro Xda.
Quick Overview of Realme Narzo 20 Pro
The Realme Narzo 20 Pro smartphone is powered by the Mediatek Helio G95 (12 nm), the processor that features 2 core clocked at 2.05 GHz and 6 cores at 2.0GHz. It comes with 6 GB, 8GB of RAM. It runs on the Android 9 pie. The Realme Narzo 20 Pro has Mali-G76 MC4 for better graphics performance. The device comes with 64GB and 128GB of internal storage and you can expand your storage via a dedicated micro SD Card. In the front, the device has a 90Hz LCD touchscreen 6.5-inch display with a resolution of 1080×2400 and an aspect ratio of 19.5:9 with 405PPI.
The device sports a triple-camera set-up at the back with the 48MP sensor (f/1.8), 8MP f/2.2 (ultrawide), 2 MP, f/2.4, 1/5″, 1.75µm, depth sensor, 2 MP Macro camera. In the front, you get a dual-camera 32MP with an f/2.0 aperture punch-hole camera. Some of the features of the camera of Realme Narzo 20 Pro are LED flash, HDR, panorama, and offers video recording 2160p@30fps, 1080p@30/60/120fps, and superslow motion 720@960fps. Moreover, the device has an under-display, (optical), fingerprint sensor. The Realme Narzo 20 Pro packs a battery capacity of 4500 mAh that supports 65W USB-C fast charging.
Google Camera for Realme Narzo 20 Pro
- Download Google Camera 7.5 for Realme Narzo 20 Pro
- Download Google Camera 7.4 for Realme Narzo 20 Pro
- Download Google Camera 7.3 for Realme Narzo 20 Pro
- Download Google Camera 7.2 for Realme Narzo 20 Pro
Features of Google Camera
- New UI
- RAW support
- Brand new panorama UI – no more blue dots and manual snaps – just pan around and done
- Face retouching option in portrait mode can now be Natural or SoftFocus slider for Portrait photos, accessible from Google Photos (replaces Pop slider, which is now a Color & Pop tile in the list of filters)
- Long press the viewfinder for quick access to Lens mode
- Audio recording toggle in Panorama mode
- Live Lens
- H265 video recording
- Motion Autofocus
- Top Shot
- Group Selfies
- Night Sight
- Photo Booth
- Super Res Zoom
Best config files for Realme Narzo 20 Pro
How to Enable Google Camera Astrophotography Feature on GCam Mod
- At first download the Google Camera 7.1 for your smartphone.
- Once done, open the App.
- On the home screen of the GCam, swipe down to get the settings menu.
- Then, tap on the settings icon.
- Scroll down in the settings and tap on Advanced settings.
- You will see the Astrophotography option.
- Enable the option and you can Astrophotography.
- This process for Google Camera version 7.5, 7.4, 7.3, 7.2.
- Although google camera 7.1 support astrophotography but not that much great. for better astrophotography download the latest version of Google Camera from our Website.
Google Camera 7.0 for Realme Narzo 20 Pro
Developer versions have so many features you can enable or disable according to your needs.
Along with the new Astronomical mode, the new Google Camera 7.3 carries various other advancements such as transparent UI, enhanced Night Sight, Motion Blur, AR Photobooth, Audio Zoom, and a few other features. We expect the new Astro Mode to work on few devices as of now but we expect wider support in the future.
How to Install Google Camera on Realme Narzo 20 Pro with Night mode
- Step 1. First of all, download the gcam 7.3 on your Android smartphone from the download link given below. Make sure to remember the location where you have saved the file.
- Step 2. Once downloaded, you need to enable the Unknown Sources on your Android device. For that, head to the Settings > Security > Unknown Sources and then enable it.
- Step 3. Once enabled, you need to head to the location where you have saved and then open it and tap on ‘Install’
- Step 4. Wait for few seconds until the app installs on your Android smartphone. Once installed, open your App drawer and tap on Google camera application.
Go to Settings > Apps & notifications > Open the app (Chrome, Firefox or file manager app, etc) > Install unknown apps and enable Allow from this source:
Gcam for all Android Devices
- Download Google Camera 7.5 for all android phones
- Download Google Camera 7.4 for all android phones
- Google Camera 7.3 for all android phones Download
- Download Google Camera 7.2 for all android phones
- Google Camera 7.1 for all android phones Download
you successfully download and install Google camera 7.3 on your Realme Narzo 20 Pro If you face any kind of problem then comments down below.
Note: Before Installing the new Gcam Mod ported app, make sure to delete the older version (if you’ve installed). This is not a stable version of Google Camera, so it may have some bugs.