Google Camera is known as GCAM apk, and it is officially worked on Google Pixels devices. google camera mod version apk available for almost every android device, so right now a new version arrived of Google Camera 7.3. So let’s see Google Camera 7.3 mod features. Google Camera 7.3 Features, there are several features that have in this article I ill be guiding through Google Camera 7.3 For Xiaomi Black shark 2.
- 1 Google Camera 7.3 Apk For Xiaomi Black shark 2 Download
- 2 Quick Overview of Xiaomi Black shark 2
- 3 Google Camera 7.3 for Xiaomi Black shark 2
- 4 Recommended Settings for Xiaomi Black shark 2
- 5 Features of Google Camera
- 6 How to Enable Google Camera Astrophotography Feature on GCam Mod
- 7 How to Install Google Camera on Xiaomi Black shark 2 with Night mode
Google Camera 7.3 Apk For Xiaomi Black shark 2 Download
There are lots of improvements you can find in this version, better low light image, portrait mode image quality improved, better image processing, although the is not available in the Google Play Store. you have to download from our site, download link of Google Camera apk down below. Google Camera 7.3 for Xiaomi Black shark 2 Xda
Quick Overview of Xiaomi Black shark 2
The Xiaomi Black shark 2 is powered by the Qualcomm Snapdragon 855(8 nm), the processor that features 1 core clocked at 2.84GHz and with 3 core clocked at 2.42GHz and 4 core clocked at 1.8GHz with Kyro 485. 256GB 8GB RAM 512GB 12GB RAM. It runs on the Android 9 pie but soon Xiaomi Black shark 2 updates Android 10. The Xiaomi Black shark 2 has Adreno 640 for better graphics performance. In the front, the device has an IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen 6.39-inch display with a resolution of 1440×3120 and an aspect ratio of 19.5:9 with 484PPI.
The device sports with a quad-camera set-up at the back with 48MP sensor (f/1.9)+ 12MP (f/2.2, telephoto sensor). In the front, you get a single 20MP camera with an f/2.0 aperture camera. Some of the features of the camera of Xiaomi Black shark 2 are LED flash, HDR, panorama, and offers video recording [email protected], [email protected] Moreover, the device has a rear-mounted fingerprint sensor. The Xiaomi Black shark 2 packs a battery capacity of 4000 mAh that supports an 27W USB C charger
Google Camera 7.3 for Xiaomi Black shark 2
- Download Google Camera 7.4 for Xiaomi Black shark 2
- Download Google Camera 7.3 for Xiaomi Black shark 2
- Download Google Camera 7.2 for Xiaomi Black shark 2
- Download Google Camera 7.1 For Xiaomi Black shark 2
Recommended Settings for Xiaomi Black shark 2
- Go to Camera app settings > Mod Settings > Advanced > Fix > select ViewFinder Format > change it to YUV_420_888.
- Go to Camera app settings > Mod Settings > Advanced > Saturation Settings
- Back Camera Highlight Saturation to 1.7 & Shadow Saturation to 2.3
- Front Camera Highlight Saturation to 1.1 & Shadow Saturation to 2.0
- For MGC_6.1.021_MI8_V2e.apk
- Go to Camera app settings > BSG MOD Settings > Fix > Image Format > Select YUV_420_888
- Go to Camera app settings > BSG MOD Settings > Input Model > Front Camera > Pixel 3 XL
No need to change anything the Astrophotography mod is enabled by default on this port, if you want to change something, then you can play with the saturation settings.
Features of Google Camera
- New UI
- RAW support
- Brand new panorama UI – no more blue dots and manual snaps – just pan around and done
- Face retouching option in portrait mode can now be Natural or SoftFocus slider for Portrait photos, accessible from Google Photos (replaces Pop slider, which is now a Color & Pop tile in the list of filters)
- Long press the viewfinder for quick access to Lens mode
- Audio recording toggle in Panorama mode
- Live Lens
- H265 video recording
- Motion Autofocus
- Top Shot
- Group Selfies
- Night Sight
- Photo Booth
- Super Res Zoom
Best config files for Any Mi/Xiaomi Phones
How to Enable Google Camera Astrophotography Feature on GCam Mod
- At first download the Google Camera 7.3 for your smartphone.
- Once done, open the App.
- On the home screen of the GCam, swipe down to get settings menu.
- Then, tap on the settings icon.
- Scroll down in the settings and tap on Advanced settings.
- You will see the Astrophotography option.
- Enable the option and you can Astrophotography.
- This process for Google Camera version 7.3, 7.3, 7.3.
- Although google camera 7.3 support astrophotography but not that much great. for better astrophotography download the latest version of Google Camera from our Website.
Google Camera 7.0 for Xiaomi Black shark 2
Developer versions have so many features you can enable or disable according to your needs.
Along with the new Astronomical mode, the new Google Camera 7.3 carries various other advancements such as transparent UI, enhanced Night Sight, Motion Blur, AR Photobooth, Audio Zoom, and a few other features. We expect the new Astro Mode to work on few devices as of now but we expect wider support in the future.
How to Install Google Camera on Xiaomi Black shark 2 with Night mode
- Step 1. First of all, download the Gcam 7.3 on your Android smartphone from the download link given below. Make sure to remember the location where you have saved the file.
- Step 2. Once downloaded, you need to enable the Unknown Sources on your Android device. For that, head to the Settings > Security > Unknown Sources and then enable it.
- Step 3. Once enabled, you need to head to the location where you have saved and then open it and tap on ‘Install’
- Step 4. Wait for few seconds until the app installs on your Android smartphone. Once installed, open your App drawer and tap on Google camera application.
Go to Settings > Apps & notifications > Open the app (Chrome, Firefox or file manager app, etc) > Install unknown apps and enable Allow from this source:
Gcam for all Android Devices
you successfully download and install Google camera 7.3 on your Xiaomi Black shark 2 If you face any kind of problem then comments down below.
Note: Before Installing the new Gcam Mod ported app, make sure to delete the older version (if you’ve installed). This is not a stable version of Google Camera, so it may have some bugs.