Oneplus Announce Xiaomi Mi 9 SE. Google Camera 7.3 For Xiaomi Mi 9 SE. Xiaomi Mi 9 SE Google Camera 7.3 is now available for Samsung Xiaomi Mi 9 SE. Google camera app is the best camera app for all sides. It can take stunning portrait images and Night photography makes awesome. in recent update Google camera 7.3 Apk Download you can modify the NightScape shutter count. this article for Google Camera 7.3 For Samsung Xiaomi Mi 9 SE Xda. In our site, you can get almost every phone’s Gcam Mods apk.
Various developer port Google camera app for various devices just for better support. If you’re using an older Android phone which came with Android 7.0 and this time running on Android 9.0 Pie. So you have to root your device to enable Camera2API and then you can install the Google Camera apk. GCam 7.3 For Xiaomi Mi 9 SE.
Google Camera 7.3 Apk Download
There are lots of improvements you can find in this version, better low light image, portrait mode image quality improved, better image processing, although the is not available in the Google Play Store. you have to download from our site, download link of Google Camera apk down below. GCam7.3 For Xiaomi Mi 9 SE.
Quick Overview of Xiaomi Mi 9 SE
The Xiaomi Mi 9SE smartphone is powered by the Qualcomm Snapdragon 712 It comes with 6 GB of RAM. It runs on the latest Android 9 Pie with MIUI 10.3.3(MIUI 11 Soon) on top. The Xiaomi Mi 9SE has Adreno 616 for better graphics performance. The device comes with 64GB/128GB of internal storage and more. Moreover, the device also offers to expand the storage capacity to 512GB via a microSD card. In the front, the device has a TFT 5.97-inch Super AMOLED display with a resolution of 1080×2340 and an aspect ratio of 19.5:9 with 395 PPI.
The device sports a triple-camera set-up at the back with the 48MP sensor (f/1.8)+ 8MP (f/2.4 Telephoto), + 13MP (f/2.4 ultrawide). And, in the front, you get a single 20MP camera with f/2.0 aperture. Some of the features of the camera of Xiaomi Mi 9SE are LED flash, HDR, panorama, and offers video recording 2160p@30fps, 1080p@30/60/120fps. Moreover, the device has an in-display fingerprint sensor. The Xiaomi Mi 9SE packs a battery capacity of 3070 mAh that supports 18W USB-C fast charging.
Google Camera 7.3 for Xiaomi Mi 9 SE
- Download Google Camera 7.4 for Xiaomi Mi 9 SE
- Download Google Camera 7.3 for Xiaomi Mi 9 SE
- Download Google Camera 7.2 for Xiaomi Mi 9 SE
- Download Google Camera 7.1 for Xiaomi Mi 9 SE
Features of Google Camera
- New UI
- RAW support
- Brand new panorama UI – no more blue dots and manual snaps – just pan around and done
- Face retouching option in portrait mode can now be Natural or SoftFocus slider for Portrait photos, accessible from Google Photos (replaces Pop slider, which is now a Color & Pop tile in the list of filters)
- Long press the viewfinder for quick access to Lens mode
- Audio recording toggle in Panorama mode
- Live Lens
- H265 video recording
- Motion Autofocus
- Top Shot
- Group Selfies
- Night Sight
- Photo Booth
- Super Res Zoom
Best config files for Xiaomi Mi 9 SE
How to Enable Google Camera Astrophotography Feature on GCam Mod
- At first download the Google Camera 7.3 for your smartphone.
- Once done, open the App.
- On the home screen of the GCam, swipe down to get settings menu.
- Then, tap on the settings icon.
- Scroll down in the settings and tap on Advanced settings.
- You will see the Astrophotography option.
- Enable the option and you can Astrophotography.
- This process for Google Camera version 7.3, 7.3, 7.3.
- Although google camera 7.1 support astrophotography but not that much great. for better astrophotography download the latest version of Google Camera from our Website.
Google Camera 7.0 for Xiaomi Mi 9 SE
Developer versions have so many features you can enable or disable according to your needs.
Along with the new Astronomical mode, the new Google Camera 7.3 carries various other advancements such as transparent UI, enhanced Night Sight, Motion Blur, AR Photobooth, Audio Zoom, and a few other features. We expect the new Astro Mode to work on few devices as of now but we expect wider support in the future.
How to Install Google Camera 7.3 on Xiaomi Mi 9 SE with Night mode
- Step 1. First of all, download the gcam 7.3 on your Android smartphone from the download link given below. Make sure to remember the location where you have saved the file.
- Step 2. Once downloaded, you need to enable the Unknown Sources on your Android device. For that, head to the Settings > Security > Unknown Sources and then enable it.
- Step 3. Once enabled, you need to head to the location where you have saved and then open it and tap on ‘Install’
- Step 4. Wait for few seconds until the app installs on your Android smartphone. Once installed, open your App drawer and tap on Google camera application.
Go to Settings > Apps & notifications > Open the app (Chrome, Firefox or file manager app, etc) > Install unknown apps and enable Allow from this source:
Gcam for all Android Devices
you successfully download and install Google camera 7.3 for Xiaomi Mi 9 SE If you face any kind of problem then comments down below.
Note: Before Installing the new Gcam Mod ported app, make sure to delete the older version (if you’ve installed). This is not a stable version of Google Camera, so it may have some bugs.