Huawei Launched Huawei P40 Pro Plus Series. An ultimate flagship phone from Huawei and tremendous cameras. P40 Pro Plus support Camera2Api go Google camera available for P40 Pro Plus. Google Camera 7.4 For Huawei P40 Pro Plus. Huawei P40 Pro Plus Google Camera 7.4 is now available for Huawei P40 Pro Plus. Google camera app is the best camera app for all sides. It can take stunning portrait images and Night photography makes awesome. in recent update Google camera 7.4 Apk Download you can modify the NightScape shutter count. this article for Google Camera 7.4 For Huawei P40 Pro Plus Xda. In our site, you can get almost every phone’s Gcam Mods apk.
Various developer port Google camera app for various devices just for better support. you can install the Google Camera apk. GCam 7.4 For Huawei P40 Pro Plus.
- 1 Google Camera 7.4 Apk Download
- 2 Quick Overview of Huawei P40 Pro Plus
- 3 Google Camera 7.4 for Huawei P40 Pro Plus
- 4 Main Features of Google Camera 7.4
- 5 How to Enable Google Camera Astrophotography Feature on GCam Mod
- 6 How to Install Google Camera 7.4 on Huawei P40 Pro Plus with Night mode
Google Camera 7.4 Apk Download
There are lots of improvements you can find in this version, better low light image, portrait mode image quality improved, better image processing, although the is not available in the Google Play Store. you have to download from our site, download link of Google Camera apk down below. Google Camera 7.4 For Huawei P40 Pro Plus.
Quick Overview of Huawei P40 Pro Plus
The Huawei P40 Pro Plus smartphone is powered by the HiSilicon 990, the processor that features Octa-core (2×2.86 GHz Cortex-A76 & 2×2.36 GHz Cortex-A76 & 4×1.95 GHz Cortex-A55). 512GB 8GB RAM, 256GB 8GB RAM. It running on the Android 10 with Magic UI 3.1. The Huawei P40 Pro Plus has mali G76 MP16 for graphics performance. In the front, the device has a curved OLED capacitive touchscreen 6.58-inch display with a resolution of 1200×2640 and with an aspect ratio of 20:9 with 409PPI.
The device has a 5-camera set-up at the back with the 50MP sensor (f/1.9) IMX700 + 40MP (f/1.8 ultrawide lens) 8Mp of a periscope, f/3.4, 10x optical zoom, OIS, 8 MP, f/2.4, (telephoto)and LAF, CAF, PDAF sensor in the front, you get a single 32MP + IR TOF 3D with an f/2.0 aperture dual infinity O Punch hole camera. Some of the features of the camera of Huawei P40 Pro Plus are LED flash, HDR, panorama, and offers video recording [email protected]/60fps, [email protected]/60/120fps Super Steady Gyro EIS, and superslow motion [email protected] Moreover, the device has an in-display fingerprint sensor. The Huawei P40 Pro Plus packs a battery capacity of 4200 mAh that supports 40W USB-C fast charging.
Google Camera 7.4 for Huawei P40 Pro Plus
- Download Google Camera 7.4 for Huawei P40 Pro Plus
- Download Google Camera 7.3 for Huawei P40 Pro Plus
- Download Google Camera 7.2 for Huawei P40 Pro Plus
- Download Google Camera 7.1 for Huawei P40 Pro Plus
Main Features of Google Camera 7.4
For months now, we’ve been tracking the Pixel 4a as Google’s next Android hardware release. Earlier this month, our team uncovered direct mentions to Google also launching a “Pixel 5” and “Pixel 4a (5G)”, with no signs of a Pixel 5 XL.
With Camera 7.4, Google introduced a mysterious new string into the app, one that simply and unhelpfully says “Lasagna.”
Another feature we’ve been tracking since before the Pixel 4 released is “audio zoom,” or essentially the ability to “focus” your microphone down to a specific direction when recording a zoomed-in video. With Camera 7.4, Google takes another step closer to launching an audio zoom, with new descriptions for how audio zoom works. Cstark27, a well-known member of the Google Camera app modding community, was able to enable the “Audio zoom” preference mentioned above, but it had no immediate effect on video recordings. It’s possible that the audio zoom requires hardware not available on the current generation of Pixel phones.
On Pixel phones today, your camera flash is either on or off, and nowhere in between. One more subtle upcoming feature we’ve found in Camera 7.4 is that Google may be making the camera flash adjustable. We found two new references in the app’s code to “flash_intensity.”
When you take a photo in the Google Camera app today, you’re offered easy access to share that photo to one of your favorite social media or messenger apps, from the preview in the bottom-right corner. As noted on Twitter by XDA’s Mishaal Rahman, Google Camera 7.4 includes work to make newly recorded videos just as easy to share.
Specifically, you’ll be able to share videos with the following apps:
The new update brings “Storage Saver” mode for all the non-Pixel devices. Other changes in Gcam 7.4 APK is as follows:
- Added Color Transform to fix saturation on devices with dull colors
- Brings all the fixes necessary for the first start
- Added an option to disable tracking focus
- Brings OPModes to fix EIS
- Added buttons in the drop-down menu to enable/disable AWB
- Disabled Sabre on unsupported sensors
- Added an option to disable motion photos
- Added an option to choose between Pixel 2, Pixel 3, IMX586, and IMX686 AWB
- Improved colors on Mi Note 10
- Added an option to disable Synthetic Fill Flash
- Added an option to disable auto night sight on portrait and photo
We hope you’ve successfully installed the GCam 7.4 based on Google Camera 7.4.
Best config files for Huawei P40 Pro Plus
How to Enable Google Camera Astrophotography Feature on GCam Mod
- At first download the Google Camera 7.4 for your smartphone.
- Once done, open the App.
- On the home screen of the GCam, swipe down to get settings menu.
- Then, tap on the settings icon.
- Scroll down in the settings and tap on Advanced settings.
- You will see the Astrophotography option.
- Enable the option and you can Astrophotography.
- This process for Google Camera version 7.4, 7.3, 7.2, 7.1.
- Although google camera 7.1 support astrophotography but not that much great. for better astrophotography download the latest version of Google Camera from our Website.
Google Camera 7.0 for Huawei P40 Pro Plus
Developer versions have so many features you can enable or disable according to your needs.
Along with the new Astronomical mode, the new Google Camera 7.4 carries various other advancements such as transparent UI, enhanced Night Sight, Motion Blur, AR Photobooth, Audio Zoom, and a few other features. We expect the new Astro Mode to work on few devices as of now but we expect wider support in the future.
How to Install Google Camera 7.4 on Huawei P40 Pro Plus with Night mode
- Step 1. First of all, download the gcam 7.4 on your Android smartphone from the download link given below. Make sure to remember the location where you have saved the file.
- Step 2. Once downloaded, you need to enable the Unknown Sources on your Android device. For that, head to the Settings > Security > Unknown Sources and then enable it.
- Step 3. Once enabled, you need to head to the location where you have saved and then open it and tap on ‘Install’
- Step 4. Wait for few seconds until the app installs on your Android smartphone. Once installed, open your App drawer and tap on Google camera application.
Go to Settings > Apps & notifications > Open the app (Chrome, Firefox or file manager app, etc) > Install unknown apps and enable Allow from this source:
Google Camera for all Android Devices
- Download Google Camera 7.4 for all android phones
- Google Camera 7.3 for all android phones Download
- Download Google Camera 7.2 for all android phones
- Google Camera 7.1 for all android phones Download
you successfully download and install Google camera 7.4 for Huawei P40 Pro Plus If you face any kind of problem then comments down below.
Note: Before Installing the new Gcam Mod ported app, make sure to delete the older version (if you’ve installed). This is not a stable version of Google Camera, so it may have some bugs.