Samsung Launched Samsung Galaxy M30S. Samsung Galaxy M30S Google Camera 7.4 is now available for Samsung Galaxy M30S. Google camera app is the best camera app for all sides. It can take stunning portrait images and Night photography makes awesome. in recent update Google camera 7.4 Apk Download you can modify the NightScape shutter count. this article for Google Camera 7.4 For Samsung Galaxy M30S Xda. In our site, you can get almost every phone’s Gcam Mods apk.
Various developer port Google camera app for various devices just for better support. If you’re using an older Android phone which came with Android 7.0 and this time running on Android 9.0 Pie. So you have to root your device to enable Camera2API and then you can install the Google Camera apk. GCam 7.4 For Samsung Galaxy M30S.
- 1 Google Camera 7.4 Apk Download
- 2 Quick Overview of Samsung Galaxy M30S
- 3 Google Camera 7.4 for Samsung Galaxy M30S
- 4 Features of Google Camera
- 5 How to Enable Google Camera Astrophotography Feature on GCam Mod
- 6 How to Install Google Camera 7.4 on Samsung Galaxy M30S with Night mode
Google Camera 7.4 Apk Download
There are lots of improvements you can find in this version, better low light image, portrait mode image quality improved, better image processing, although the is not available in the Google Play Store. you have to download from our site, download link of Google Camera apk down below. Google Camera 7.4 For Samsung Galaxy M30S.
Quick Overview of Samsung Galaxy M30S
The Samsung Galaxy M30s smartphone is powered by the 1.7GHz octa-core Samsung Exynos 9611 processor that features 4 cores clocked at 2.3GHz and 4 cores clocked at 1.7GHz. It comes with 4GB of RAM. It runs on the latest Android 9 Pie with Samsung’s One UI on top. The Galaxy A50s has Mali-G72 MP3 for better graphics performance. The device comes with 128GB of internal storage. Moreover, the device also offers to expand the storage capacity to 512GB via a microSD card. In the front, the device has a TFT 6.4-inch display with a resolution of 1080×2340 and an aspect ratio of 19.5:9 with 403 PPI.
The device sports a triple-camera set-up at the back with the 48MP sensor (f/2.0)+ 8MP (f/2.2, ultrawide), and a 5MP depth sensor. And, in the front, you get a single 16MP camera with f/2.0 aperture. Some of the features of the camera of Samsung Galaxy M30s are LED flash, HDR, panorama, and offers video recording [email protected], [email protected] Moreover, the device has a back-mounted fingerprint sensor. The Samsung Galaxy m30s packs a battery capacity of 60000 mAh that supports 15W USB-C fast charging.
Google Camera 7.4 for Samsung Galaxy M30S
- Download Google Camera 7.4 for Samsung Galaxy M30S
- Download Google Camera 7.3 for Samsung Galaxy M30S
- Download Google Camera 7.2 for Samsung Galaxy M30S
- Download Google Camera 7.1 for Samsung Galaxy M30S
Features of Google Camera
- New UI
- RAW support
- Brand new panorama UI – no more blue dots and manual snaps – just pan around and done
- Face retouching option in portrait mode can now be Natural or SoftFocus slider for Portrait photos, accessible from Google Photos (replaces Pop slider, which is now a Color & Pop tile in the list of filters)
- Long press the viewfinder for quick access to Lens mode
- Audio recording toggle in Panorama mode
- Live Lens
- H265 video recording
- Motion Autofocus
- Top Shot
- Group Selfies
- Night Sight
- Photo Booth
- Super Res Zoom
Best config files for Samsung Galaxy M30S
How to Enable Google Camera Astrophotography Feature on GCam Mod
- At first download the Google Camera 7.4 for your smartphone.
- Once done, open the App.
- On the home screen of the GCam, swipe down to get settings menu.
- Then, tap on the settings icon.
- Scroll down in the settings and tap on Advanced settings.
- You will see the Astrophotography option.
- Enable the option and you can Astrophotography.
- This process for Google Camera version 7.4, 7.3, 7.2.
- Although google camera 7.1 support astrophotography but not that much great. for better astrophotography download the latest version of Google Camera from our Website.
Google Camera 7.0 for Samsung Galaxy M30S
Developer versions have so many features you can enable or disable according to your needs.
Along with the new Astronomical mode, the new Google Camera 7.4 carries various other advancements such as transparent UI, enhanced Night Sight, Motion Blur, AR Photobooth, Audio Zoom, and a few other features. We expect the new Astro Mode to work on few devices as of now but we expect wider support in the future.
How to Install Google Camera 7.4 on Samsung Galaxy M30S with Night mode
- Step 1. First of all, download the gcam 7.4 on your Android smartphone from the download link given below. Make sure to remember the location where you have saved the file.
- Step 2. Once downloaded, you need to enable the Unknown Sources on your Android device. For that, head to the Settings > Security > Unknown Sources and then enable it.
- Step 3. Once enabled, you need to head to the location where you have saved and then open it and tap on ‘Install’
- Step 4. Wait for few seconds until the app installs on your Android smartphone. Once installed, open your App drawer and tap on Google camera application.
Go to Settings > Apps & notifications > Open the app (Chrome, Firefox or file manager app, etc) > Install unknown apps and enable Allow from this source:
Google Camera for all Android Devices
- Download Google Camera 7.4 for all android phones
- Google Camera 7.3 for all android phones Download
- Download Google Camera 7.2 for all android phones
- Google Camera 7.1 for all android phones Download
you successfully download and install Google camera 7.4 for Samsung Galaxy M30S If you face any kind of problem then comments down below.
Note: Before Installing the new Gcam Mod ported app, make sure to delete the older version (if you’ve installed). This is not a stable version of Google Camera, so it may have some bugs.