The Asus ROG Phone 5 Ultimate is one of the best flagship phone available on the market this phone comes with great hardware and a great camera setup overall in price – some buyers with tight budgets like having choices when it comes to phones that prioritize the cameras, battery life, or even gaming performance for those Asus ROG Phone 5 Ultimate is the option. This article for Google Camera 8.2 For ROG Phone 5 Ultimate
Download Google Camera 8.2 For Asus ROG Phone 5 Ultimate now available. Google camera app is the best camera app for all sides. It can take stunning portrait images and Night photography makes awesome. in the recent update Google camera 8.2 Apk Download you can modify the NightScape shutter count, this article for Download Gcam 8.2 for Asus ROG Phone 5 Ultimate Xda. Gcam 8.2 for Asus ROG Phone 5 Ultimate On our site, you can get almost every phone’s Gcam Mods apk.
- 1 Download Google camera 8.2 Apk For Asus ROG Phone 5 Ultimate
- 2 Quick Overview of Asus ROG Phone 5 Ultimate
- 3 Google Camera for Asus ROG Phone 5 Ultimate
- 4 Other versions Google Camera for Asus ROG Phone 5 Ultimate
- 5 Additional Features for Gcam 8.2
- 6 Features of Google Camera
- 7 How to Enable Google Camera Astrophotography Feature on GCam Mod
- 8 How to Install Google Camera on Asus ROG Phone 5 Ultimate with Night mode
Download Google camera 8.2 Apk For Asus ROG Phone 5 Ultimate
There are lots of improvements you can find in this version, better low light image, portrait mode image quality improved, better image processing, although the is not available in the Google Play Store. you have to download from our site, download link of Google Camera apk down below. Google Camera 8.2 For Asus ROG Phone 5 Ultimate Xda
Quick Overview of Asus ROG Phone 5 Ultimate
The Asus ROG Phone 5 Ultimate smartphone is powered by the Snapdragon 888 (5 nm), a processor that features 1 core clocked at 2.84GHz, 3 cores at 2.42 GHz, and 4 cores at 1.8GHz all the cores are Kyro 680. It comes with 512GB 18GB RAM. It runs on the latest Android 11 with the ROG UI. The Asus ROG Phone 5 Ultimate has Adreno 660 for better graphics performance. In the front, the device has a Super PMOLED, 144Hz capacitive touchscreen 6.78-inch display with a resolution of 1080×2400, and an aspect ratio of 20:9 with 395PPI.
The device sports a Triple-camera set-up at the back with the 64MP sensor f/1.9, 13MP ultrawide, and 5MP Macro sensor. in the front, you get a single 24MP f/2.0 aperture punch-hole notch camera.
Some of the features of the camera of Asus ROG Phone 5 Ultimate are LED flash, HDR, panorama, and offers video recording [email protected], [email protected]/60/120fps, [email protected]/60/120/240/960fps, gyro-EIS, HDR10+ rec. Moreover, the device has an under-display fingerprint sensor. The Asus ROG Phone 5 Ultimate packs a battery capacity of 6000 mAh that supports 65W USB-C fast charging support.
Google Camera for Asus ROG Phone 5 Ultimate
- Download Google camera 8.2 for Asus ROG Phone 5 Ultimate
Other versions Google Camera for Asus ROG Phone 5 Ultimate
- Download Google Camera 8.1 for Asus ROG Phone 5 Ultimate
- Download Google Camera 8.0 for Asus ROG Phone 5 Ultimate
- Download Google Camera 7.5 for Asus ROG Phone 5 Ultimate
- Download Google Camera 7.4 for Asus ROG Phone 5 Ultimate
Additional Features for Gcam 8.2
Added dual exposure controls to adjust the brightness and HDR of your photo (Pixel 4).
Astrophotography to Night Sight allows you to take a picture of the Milky Way with one tap (Pixel 3, 3a, and 4).
Frequent Faces to help you capture Top Shot photos where the people you photograph most are smiling and not blinking (Pixel 4).
Added Touch and hold on the shutter button to capture Top Shot photos in the default camera mode (Pixel 2, 3, 3a, and 4).
Features of Google Camera
- New UI
- RAW support
- Brand new panorama UI – no more blue dots and manual snaps – just pan around and done
- Face retouching option in portrait mode can now be Natural or SoftFocus slider for Portrait photos, accessible from Google Photos (replaces Pop slider, which is now a Color & Pop tile in the list of filters)
- Long press the viewfinder for quick access to Lens mode
- Audio recording toggle in Panorama mode
- Live Lens
- H265 video recording
- Motion Autofocus
- Top Shot
- Group Selfies
- Night Sight
- Photo Booth
- Super Res Zoom
How to Enable Camera 2 API in Any Android phone 2021
How to Enable Google Camera Astrophotography Feature on GCam Mod
- At first download Google Camera 8.2 for your smartphone.
- Once done, open the App.
- On the home screen of the GCam, swipe down to get the settings menu.
- Then, tap on the settings icon.
- Scroll down in the settings and tap on Advanced settings.
- You will see the Astrophotography option.
- Enable the option and you can Astrophotography.
- This process for Google Camera version 8.2, 8.1, 8.0.
- Although google camera 7.1 supports astrophotography but not that much great. for better astrophotography download the latest version of Google Camera from our Website.
Google Camera for Poco phones
Developer versions have so many features you can enable or disable according to your needs.
Along with the new Astronomical mode, the new Google Camera 7.4 carries various other advancements such as transparent UI, enhanced Night Sight, Motion Blur, AR Photobooth, Audio Zoom, and a few other features. We expect the new Astro Mode to work on few devices now, but we expect wider support in the future.
How to Install Google Camera on Asus ROG Phone 5 Ultimate with Night mode
- Step 1. First of all, download the Gcam 8.2 on your Android smartphone from the download link given below. Make sure to remember the location where you have saved the file.
- Step 2. Once downloaded, you need to enable the Unknown Sources on your Android device. For that, head to the Settings > Security > Unknown Sources and then enable it.
- Step 3. Once enabled, you need to head to the location where you have saved and then open it and tap on ‘Install’
- Step 4. Wait for few seconds until the app installs on your Android smartphone. Once installed, open your App drawer and tap on the Google camera application.
Go to Settings > Apps & notifications > Open the app (Chrome, Firefox or file manager app, etc) > Install unknown apps and enable Allow from this source:
Gcam for all Android Devices
you successfully download and install Google camera 8.2 on your Asus ROG Phone 5 Ultimate If you face any kind of problem then comments down below.
Note: Before Installing the new Gcam Mod ported app, make sure to delete the older version (if you’ve installed it). This is not a stable version of Google Camera, so it may have some bugs.