Google Camera For Redmi Note 12 Pro+There are lots of improvements you can find in this version, better low light image, portrait mode image quality improved, and better image processing, although the is not available in the Google Play Store. you have to download it from our site, download the link of the Google Camera app down below. Gcam 8.6 for Redmi Note 12 Pro+ Xda.
Quick Overview of Redmi Note 12 Pro+The Redmi Note 12 Pro+ smartphone is powered by the Dimensity 1080, a processor that features Octa-core Processor. It comes with 128GB 6GB RAM, 128GB 8GB RAM, 256GB 8GB RAM, 256GB 12GB RAM. It runs on Android 12 MIUI 13. The Redmi Note 12 Pro+ has an Adreno 619 for better graphics performance. On the front, the device has an AMOLED 120Hz touchscreen 6.67-inch display with a resolution of 1080×2400 and an aspect ratio of 19.5:9 with 395PPI. The device sports a dual-camera set-up at the back with the 200MP main camera 8MP ultrawide 2MP macro, you get a single-camera 16MP with an f/2.0 aperture punch hole camera. Some of the features of the camera of the Redmi Note 12 Pro+ are LED flash, HDR, panorama, and offers video recording 4K@30fps, 1080p@30/60/120fps, 720p@960. Moreover, the device has a side-mounted fingerprint sensor. The Redmi Note 12 Pro+ packs a battery capacity of 5000 mAh that supports 120W USB-C fast charging but you have to purchase the charger brick separately.
Google Camera For Redmi Note 12 Pro+
- Download Google Camera For Redmi Note 12 Pro+
- Download Gcam Camera For Redmi Note 12 Pro+
- Download Google Camera 8.2 for Redmi Note 12 Pro+
- Download Google Camera 8.1 for Redmi Note 12 Pro+
See More: https://droidfunk.com/google-camera-8-4-for-all-android-devices/
Additional Features for Gcam 8.6Added dual exposure controls to adjust the brightness and HDR of your photo (Pixel 4). Astrophotography to Night Sight allows you to take a picture of the Milky Way with one tap (Pixel 3, 3a, and 4). Frequent Faces to help you capture Top Shot photos where the people you photograph most are smiling and not blinking (Pixel 4). Added Touch and hold on the shutter button to capture Top Shot photos in the default camera mode (Pixel 2, 3, 3a, and 4).
Features of Google Camera
- New UI
- RAW support
- Brand new panorama UI – no more blue dots and manual snaps – just pan around and done
- Face retouching option in portrait mode can now be Natural or SoftFocus slider for Portrait photos, accessible from Google Photos (replaces Pop slider, which is now a Color & Pop tile in the list of filters)
- Long press the viewfinder for quick access to Lens mode
- Audio recording toggle in Panorama mode
- Live Lens
- H265 video recording
- Motion Autofocus
- Top Shot
- Group Selfies
- Night Sight
- Photo Booth
- Super Res Zoom
How to Enable Camera 2 API in Any Android phone 2021
How to Enable Google Camera Astrophotography Feature on GCam Mod
- At first download Google Camera 8.6 for your smartphone.
- Once done, open the App.
- On the home screen of the GCam, swipe down to get the settings menu.
- Then, tap on the settings icon.
- Scroll down in the settings and tap on Advanced settings.
- You will see the Astrophotography option.
- Enable the option and you can Astrophotography.
- This process for Google Camera version 8.6, 8.3, 8.2, 8.1.
- Although google camera 7.1 supports astrophotography but not that great. for better astrophotography download the latest version of Google Camera from our Website.
Google Camera for All Xiaomi DevicesDeveloper versions have so many features you can enable or disable according to your needs. Along with the new Astronomical mode, the new Google Camera 8.6 carries various other advancements such as transparent UI, enhanced Night Sight, Motion Blur, AR Photobooth, Audio Zoom, and a few other features. We expect the new Astro Mode to work on a few devices as of now but we expect wider support in the future.
How to Install Google Camera on Redmi Note 12 Pro+ with Night mode
- Step 1. First of all, download the gcam 8.6 on your Android smartphone from the download link given below. Make sure to remember the location where you have saved the file.
- Step 2. Once downloaded, you need to enable the Unknown Sources on your Android device. For that, head to Settings > Security > Unknown Sources and then enable it.
- Step 3. Once enabled, you need to head to the location where you have saved and then open it and tap on ‘Install’
- Step 4. Wait for a few seconds until the app installs on your Android smartphone. Once installed, open your App drawer and tap on the Google camera application.
Go to Settings > Apps & notifications > Open the app (Chrome, Firefox or file manager app, etc) > Install unknown apps and enable Allow from this source:
Gcam for more Xiaomi devices
you successfully download and install Google Camera 8.6 on your Redmi Note 12 Pro+ If you face any kind of problem then comment down below.