Samsung promises seamless captures and massive Camera upgrades. You can also depend on the particular with crystal clear visuals and lag-free operative experience. Further, pre-loaded MIUI 13 within the device will help you with the operational part., we know that you are here to download Google Camera for the device. So, we are here with the all-new Samsung Galaxy A04e. So, Download Google Camera for Samsung Galaxy A04e and click stunning pictures from your device. . This article is for Google Camera for Samsung Galaxy A04e. On our site, you can get almost every phone’s Gcam Mods apk.
Various developers port the Google camera app for various devices just for better support. If you’re using an older Android phone which came with Android 7.0 and this time running on Android 9.0 Pie. So you have to root your device to enable Camera2API and then you can install the Google Camera app. Gcam 8.6 for Samsung Galaxy A04e.
Google Camera For Samsung Galaxy A04e
There are lots of improvements you can find in this version, better low light image, portrait mode image quality improved, and better image processing, although the is not available in the Google Play Store. you have to download it from our site, download the link of the Google Camera app down below. Gcam 8.6 for Samsung Galaxy A04e Xda.
Quick Overview of Samsung Galaxy A04e
Samsung Galaxy A04e smartphone is powered by the Octa-core Processor. It comes with 32GB 3GB RAM, 32GB 4GB RAM, 64GB 3GB RAM, 64GB 4GB RAM, 128GB 4GB RAM. It runs on Android 12 MIUI 13. The Samsung Galaxy A04e device has aPLS LCD touchscreen 6.5-inch display with a resolution of 720×1600 and an aspect ratio of 20:9 with 270PPI.
The device sports a dual-camera set-up at the back with a 13MP main camera and 2MP depth, you get a single camera 5MP wide camera. Some of the features of the camera of the Samsung Galaxy A04e are LED flash, HDR, and panorama, and offers video recording at 1080p@30, the device has a side-mounted fingerprint sensor. The Samsung Galaxy A04e packs a battery capacity of 5000 mAh that supports 18W USB-C fast charging but you have to purchase the charger brick separately.
Google Camera For Samsung Galaxy A04e
- Download Google Camera For Samsung Galaxy A04e
- Download Gcam Camera For Samsung Galaxy A04e
- Download Google Camera 8.2 for Samsung Galaxy A04e
- Download Google Camera 8.1 for Samsung Galaxy A04e
See More: https://droidfunk.com/google-camera-8-6-for-all-android-devices/
Additional Features for Gcam 8.6
Added dual exposure controls to adjust the brightness and HDR of your photo (Pixel 4).
Astrophotography to Night Sight allows you to take a picture of the Milky Way with one tap (Pixel 3, 3a, and 4).
Frequent Faces to help you capture Top Shot photos where the people you photograph most are smiling and not blinking (Pixel 4).
Added Touch and hold on the shutter button to capture Top Shot photos in the default camera mode (Pixel 2, 3, 3a, and 4).
Features of Google Camera
- New UI
- RAW support
- Brand new panorama UI – no more blue dots and manual snaps – just pan around and done
- Face retouching option in portrait mode can now be Natural or SoftFocus slider for Portrait photos, accessible from Google Photos (replaces Pop slider, which is now a Color & Pop tile in the list of filters)
- Long press the viewfinder for quick access to Lens mode
- Audio recording toggle in Panorama mode
- Live Lens
- H265 video recording
- Motion Autofocus
- Top Shot
- Group Selfies
- Night Sight
- Photo Booth
- Super Res Zoom
How to Enable Camera 2 API in Any Android phone 2021
How to Enable Google Camera Astrophotography Feature on GCam Mod
- At first download Google Camera 8.6 for your smartphone.
- Once done, open the App.
- On the home screen of the GCam, swipe down to get the settings menu.
- Then, tap on the settings icon.
- Scroll down in the settings and tap on Advanced settings.
- You will see the Astrophotography option.
- Enable the option and you can Astrophotography.
- This process for Google Camera version 8.6, 8.4, 8.3, 8.2.
- Although google camera 7.1 supports astrophotography but not that great. for better astrophotography download the latest version of Google Camera from our Website.
Google Camera for All Samsung Devices
Developer versions have so many features you can enable or disable according to your needs.
Along with the new Astronomical mode, the new Google Camera 8.6 carries various other advancements such as transparent UI, enhanced Night Sight, Motion Blur, AR Photobooth, Audio Zoom, and a few other features. We expect the new Astro Mode to work on a few devices as of now but we expect wider support in the future.
How to Install Google Camera on Samsung Galaxy A04e with Night mode
- Step 1. First of all, download the gcam 8.6 on your Android smartphone from the download link given below. Make sure to remember the location where you have saved the file.
- Step 2. Once downloaded, you need to enable the Unknown Sources on your Android device. For that, head to Settings > Security > Unknown Sources and then enable it.
- Step 3. Once enabled, you need to head to the location where you have saved and then open it and tap on ‘Install’
- Step 4. Wait for a few seconds until the app installs on your Android smartphone. Once installed, open your App drawer and tap on the Google camera application.
Go to Settings > Apps & notifications > Open the app (Chrome, Firefox or file manager app, etc) > Install unknown apps and enable Allow from this source:
Gcam for more Samsung devices
you successfully download and install Google Camera 8.6 on your Samsung Galaxy A04e If you face any kind of problem then comment down below.