The iPhone 13 pro does basically everything you could want from a smartphone. This premium flagship (from $1,099) packs a 120Hz refresh rate display, the fastest performance of any handset, and epic battery life. But it’s the iPhone 13 pro’s cameras that put this phone over the top, as they’re the best I’ve tested on a phone so far. You can shoot Cinematic mode videos with a compelling bokeh effect, choose your own Photographic styles and take super close-up shots with a new macro mode that leverages the ultra-wide camera. Google Camera For Apple iPhone 13 pro
Various developers port the Google camera app for various devices just for better support. If you’re using an older Android phone which came with Android 7.0 and this time running on Android 9.0 Pie. So you have to root your device to enable Camera2API and then you can install the Google Camera app. Google Camera for iPhone 13 pro.
Google Camera For Apple iPhone 13 pro
There are lots of improvements you can find in this version, better low light image, portrait mode image quality improved, and better image processing, although the is not available in the Google Play Store. you have to download it from our site, download the link to the Google Camera app down below. Google Camera for iPhone 13 pro
Quick Overview of iPhone 13 pro
The iPhone 13 pro smartphone is powered by the Apple A15 Bionic, a processor that features Octa-core (2×3.23 GHz Avalanche + 4×1.82 GHz Blizzard). It comes with 128GB 6GB RAM, 256GB 6GB RAM, 512GB 6GB RAM, 1TB 6GB RAM. It runs on iOS 15. The iPhone 13 Pro has an Apple GPU for better graphics performance. On the front, the device has a Super Retina XDR OLED touchscreen 6.1-inch display with a resolution of 1170 x 2532 and an aspect ratio of 19.5:9 with 393PPI 120Hz, HDR10, Dolby Vision, 1000 nits (HBM), 1200 nits Peak brightness.
The device sports a quad-camera set-up at the back with the 12MP Wide 12MP Ultrawide 12MP telephoto, you get a single-camera 12MP with an f/2.0 aperture punch hole camera. Some of the features of the camera of the iPhone 13 pro are LED flash, HDR, panorama, and offers video recording 4K@24/30/60fps, 1080p@30/60/120/240fps, 10-bit HDR, Dolby Vision HDR (up to 60fps), ProRes, Cinematic mode, stereo sound rec. Moreover, the device has a side-mounted fingerprint sensor. The iPhone 13 pro packs a battery capacity of 3095 mAh that supports 23W USB Power Delivery 2.0 fast charging.
Additional Features for Gcam 8.4
Added dual exposure controls to adjust the brightness and HDR of your photo (Pixel 4).
Astrophotography to Night Sight allows you to take a picture of the Milky Way with one tap (Pixel 3, 3a, and 4).
Frequent Faces to help you capture Top Shot photos where the people you photograph most are smiling and not blinking (Pixel 4).
Added Touch and hold on the shutter button to capture Top Shot photos in the default camera mode (Pixel 2, 3, 3a, and 4).
Features of Google Camera
- New UI
- RAW support
- Brand new panorama UI – no more blue dots and manual snaps – just pan around and done
- Face retouching option in portrait mode can now be Natural or SoftFocus slider for Portrait photos, accessible from Google Photos (replaces Pop slider, which is now a Color & Pop tile in the list of filters)
- Long press the viewfinder for quick access to Lens mode
- Audio recording toggle in Panorama mode
- Live Lens
- H265 video recording
- Motion Autofocus
- Top Shot
- Group Selfies
- Night Sight
- Photo Booth
- Super Res Zoom
How to Enable Camera 2 API in Any Android phone 2021
How to Enable Google Camera Astrophotography Feature on GCam Mod
- At first download Google Camera 8.4 for your smartphone.
- Once done, open the App.
- On the home screen of the GCam, swipe down to get the settings menu.
- Then, tap on the settings icon.
- Scroll down in the settings and tap on Advanced settings.
- You will see the Astrophotography option.
- Enable the option and you can Astrophotography.
- This process for Google Camera version 8.4, 8.3, 8.2, 8.1.
- Although google camera 7.1 supports astrophotography but not that great. for better astrophotography download the latest version of Google Camera from our Website. Google Camera For Apple iPhone 13 pro
Google Camera for All Samsung Devices
Developer versions have so many features you can enable or disable according to your needs.
Along with the new Astronomical mode, the new Google Camera 8.4 carries various other advancements such as transparent UI, enhanced Night Sight, Motion Blur, AR Photobooth, Audio Zoom, and a few other features. We expect the new Astro Mode to work on a few devices as of now but we expect wider support in the future.
How to Install Google Camera on iPhone 13 pro with Night mode
- Step 1. First of all, download the gcam 8.4 on your Android smartphone from the download link given below. Make sure to remember the location where you have saved the file.
- Step 2. Once downloaded, you need to enable the Unknown Sources on your Android device. For that, head to the Settings > Security > Unknown Sources and then enable it.
- Step 3. Once enabled, you need to head to the location where you have saved and then open it and tap on ‘Install’
- Step 4. Wait for a few seconds until the app installs on your Android smartphone. Once installed, open your App drawer and tap on the Google camera application.
Go to Settings > Apps & notifications > Open the app (Chrome, Firefox or file manager app, etc) > Install unknown apps and enable Allow from this source:
Gcam for more Apple devices
you successfully download and install Google Camera 8.4 on your iPhone 13 pro If you face any kind of problem then comment down below.