Today, Google made two exciting announcements. Android Go now officially has more than 100 million users, and the company will soon release a new Camera Go app, Google Camera Go Apk Download for All Android Go devices. Google camera Go Mod APk.
Google’s Camera Go will launch on the recently announced Nokia 1.3, with support for more Android Go devices to follow. The app promises to help low-storage devices take high-quality photos without hogging up all of their internal storage. in recent update Google camera Go Apk Download you can modify the NightScape shutter count. this article for Google Camera Go for Android Go Devices Download Xda. In our site, you can get almost every phone’s Gcam Mods apk.
Camera Go Apk presently available on recently launched Noki 1.3 soon this apk will be available for all Android Go devices. Camera GO apk download
Google camera GO
The Camera Go app is optimized for devices with 1GB of RAM, and it will not support HDR+ or Night Sight. We don’t expect Night Sight to ever land in the Camera Go app, though, as Google likely wants to keep this feature a Pixel-exclusive.
Google Camera Go for Android Go Devices
- Google Camera GO for Android Go Devices
Features of Google Camera Go
- New UI
- Brand new panorama UI – no more blue dots and manual snaps – just pan around and done
- Portrait modeGoogle Photos (replaces Pop slider, which is now a Color & Pop tile in the list of filters)
- Long press the viewfinder for quick access to Lens mode
- Audio recording toggle in Panorama mode
How to Install Google Camera Go on Android Go Devices
- Step 1. First of all, download the Google Camera G0 on your Android smartphone from the download link given below. Make sure to remember the location where you have saved the file.
- Step 2. Once downloaded, you need to enable the Unknown Sources on your Android device. For that, head to the Settings > Security > Unknown Sources and then enable it.
- Step 3. Once enabled, you need to head to the location where you have saved and then open it and tap on ‘Install’
- Step 4. Wait for few seconds until the app installs on your Android smartphone. Once installed, open your App drawer and tap on Google camera application.
Go to Settings > Apps & notifications > Open the app (Chrome, Firefox or file manager app, etc) > Install unknown apps and enable Allow from this source:
Gcam for more Xiaomi/Redmi devices
you successfully download and install Google camera Go on your Android Go devicea If you face any kind of problem then comments down below.
Note: Before Installing the new Gcam Go app, make sure to delete the older version (if you’ve installed). This is not a stable version of Google Camera, so it may have some bugs.