Astrophotography looks great and in word awesome. Astrophotographer uses high-end digital cameras with long time shutter opening, steady tripod, external trigger, In some cases, they use an ND filter to cut down extra lens flare and many things to get perfect astrophotography, But what about Mobile phone user? but well now Google launched Astrophotography features with pixel 3 devices. Pixel phones able to capture Astrophotography. But even better camera phones already available from different companies. Even all mid-range and upper midrange companies phones can capture Astrophotography for this you just need to download Google Camera 7.4 for Any Android Device In this article ill be guiding you How To Enable Astrophotography Mode On Google Camera 7.4
What Is Gcam?
Google Camera is known as GCAM apk, and it is officially worked on Google Pixels devices. google camera mod version apk available for almost every android device, so right now a new version arrived of Google Camera 7.4. So let’s see Google Camera 7.4 mod features. Google Camera 7.4 Features, there are several features that have in this google camera 7.4 apk. How To Enable Astrophotography Mode On Google Camera 7.4
Features of Google Camera 7.4
- New Fresh UI
- 4k recording with 60fps support
- RAW support
- Support 4K at 60fps video recording features
- Brand new panorama UI – no more blue dots and manual snaps – just pan around and done
- Face retouching option in portrait mode can now be Natural or SoftFocus slider for Portrait photos, accessible from Google Photos (replaces Pop slider, which is now a Color & Pop tile in the list of filters)
- Long press the viewfinder for quick access to Lens mode
- Audio recording toggle in Panorama mode
- Live Lens
- H265 video recording
- Motion Autofocus
- Top Shot
- Group Selfies
- Night Sight
- Photo Booth
- Super Res Zoom
Download Google Camera 7.4 for Any android device
How To Enable Astrophotography Mode On Google Camera 7.4
- At first download the Google Camera 7.1 for your smartphone.
- Once done, open the App.
- On the home screen of the GCam, swipe down to get settings menu.
- Then, tap on the settings icon.
- Scroll down in the settings and tap on Advanced settings.
- You will see the Astrophotography option.
- Enable the option and you can Astrophotography.
- This process for Google Camera version 7.1, 7.1, 7.1.
- Although google camera 7.1 support astrophotography but not that much great. for better astrophotography download the latest version of Google Camera from our Website.
How to Install Google Camera 7.4 on Any Android Phones with Astrophotography Mode
- Step 1. First of all, download the gcam 7.4 on your Android smartphone from the download link given below. Make sure to remember the location where you have saved the file.
- Step 2. Once downloaded, you need to enable the Unknown Sources on your Android device. For that, head to the Settings > Security > Unknown Sources and then enable it.
- Step 3. Once enabled, you need to head to the location where you have saved and then open it and tap on ‘Install’
- Step 4. Wait for few seconds until the app installs on your Android smartphone. Once installed, open your App drawer and tap on Google camera application.
Go to Settings > Apps & notifications > Open the app (Chrome, Firefox or file manager app, etc) > Install unknown apps and enable Allow from this source: