Dark Mode is one of the coolest features, We want dark mode in every place social media, Mobile Phone Ui, and many where. Whatsapp supports dark mode officially now but WhatsApp web is not supporting Dark mode till but if you want to use dark mode in Whatsapp Web this you are at the right place. In this article, we providing How to Enable Dark Mode on WhatsApp Web. It is a very simple job to do you actually don’t require any knowledge of coding. Or master in Computer anyone can do the job without wasting time lets directly jump to the main article.
How to Enable Dark Mode on WhatsApp Web
WhatsApp is already working to provide a dark mode in the WhatsApp web app but they are not releasing the update. But don’t worry developers are working so hard to achieve dark mode in Web Apk. until officially released you try this out. It just a simple 5 step process. Follow the guide carefully.
- First thing you just need to login on WhatsApp Web by scanning QR Code.
- After login just click on the right button of the mouse any black space of WhatsApp web screen and open popup task box select “Inspect” you can directly use the keyboard shortcut (Ctrl+Shift+I)
How to Enable
- After entering into inspect now the console and the code of the page. Now you have to scroll at the top of the code to find the string ‘body class=”web”
- Click right and click and select edit attribute and change the “web” is the class of the original theme, the one you are currently using. Let’s replace it with “web dark”. It will convert the original theme to a dark theme.
- Let’s replace it with “web dark”. It will convert the original theme to a dark theme.
- When you have replaced the string, confirm tapping ENTER: WhatsApp Web will use now the dark theme.
Now you have done the job, You convert you white lighten WhatsApp White theme to WhatsApp Web Dark theme.
This process is not working long every time you refresh the page. Or when you open WhatsApp Web from a different location.