Huawei launches its third generation of truly wireless earbuds they named it Huawei FreeBud 3. Huawei Freebud has the quite powerful specification, and they claimed the initial battery of Huawei Freebuds will last log for 4 hours but Huawei provides a case which has the power of 20 hours battery backup. let’s jump to initial talks How to Enable active noise cancellation on Huawei FreeBuds 3.
Huawei FreeBuds 3 specification
Huawei claims that FreeBuds 3 is the world’s first intelligent noise-canceling headphones
- Huawei claims that its design Inspired by nature, the symmetrically round charging case is a feast for the eyes, and compact to hold or keep in the pocket, bag or anywhere.
- Huawei FreeBuds is a shape like Dolphin Bionic Design which perfectly fits for your ears and provides more grippy and comfortable for long use. In the charging case, Open-fit design is ergonomically engineered for ultimate comfort.
- Huawei FreeBuds powered by Worl’s 1st certified dual-mode Bluetooth 5.1 SoC, which capable of produce 356 MHz power through the KIRIN A1 processor.
- Huawei FreeBuds is powered by a class-leading audio processor that delivers precise environment noise reduction that optimizes in real-time, capturing and canceling background noise as it changes.
- Huawei FreeBuds has a 14mm dynamic driver.
- Huawei Freebuds has the USB type c port for charging the case, and you can use any wireless charger to charge the case and can use your HUAWEI smartphone for reverse charging.
How to pair Huawei FreeBuds 3 with your smartphone?
- FreeBuds 3 either on their own or using Huawei’s AI Life app
- To pair the FreeBuds 3, open the case and push the button on the side of the case for two seconds until the LED inside the case starts blinking. this will put this into pairing mode. then you can connect them with our own device via Bluetooth menu.
How to Enable active noise cancellation on Huawei FreeBuds 3
If you want to know to enable and disable the active noise canceling mode then you need the Huawei AI Life app.
- currently, this app is only working with Huawei smartphones. The app link is provided in the box of FreeBuds in QR code form or you can download this app through Huawei’s AppGallery app store.
- once you download the application install in your phone and paired with the FreBuds after pairing it would be like this.
- In the application, you can see the option of Shortcuts and click on it.
- There you will see the option of Enable/Disable noise cancelling turn on this option.
- Now you successfully enable Noise cancelling mode.
If you are not using the Ai Life application then you not able to use the noise cancelling mode and gestures option in your FreeBuds this is only available in Ai Life application.