Hello reader today we have the altogether different article about from google stay connect with us if you are using Google Pixel 4 Launcher in Android 10 rooted devices, This Article is for How to Enable Pixel Launcher with Overview Text Selection
So, today I am going to tell you about the best part of Google pixel after Google camera, which is pixel launcher. Although Google makes barely any changes in it every year, still it grabs the attention of a huge number. The reason behind this huge response is the accessibility, simplicity and no-nonsense appearance. Among the few features of the launcher, one is Overview Text and Image selection which is absolutely appealing.
This feature of Text and Image selection was first introduced last year with Android 9.0. But Google had restricted it to Pixel 2 and newer devices. Although restricted apps can be ported to other devices. So this is what senior member of Xda, remember did. So now as long as you have rooted Android 10 you can run the Pixel launcher in it and use features like Overview Image and Text selection.
How to Enable Pixel Launcher with Overview Text Selection on Any Android 10 Devices
- Download safe and secure Pixel 4 Launcher from our website.
- Do Make sure your phone is successfully TWRP install in your phone and Granted Root Acess.
- Tap on the menu icon in the top-left corner. It is represented as three horizontal lines.
- From the menu drawer and select the Downloads section and tap on the search button and search QuickSwitch.
- Next, tap on the download button next to the only search result.
- Select Install.
- Once the module is downloaded and installed, tap on the Reboot button at the bottom.
- Open QuickSwitch and select the installed Pixel 4 Launcher as your recent provider.
- Go to Settings > Apps & Notifications > Default apps > Home and select the installed Pixel 4 launcher as the default launcher.
- Download the DevicePersonalizationServices-1.0.0-signed.zip Magisk module.
- From the Magisk Manager menu drawer, go to Modules.
- In the Magisk Modules section, tap on the floating + button at the bottom.
- Next, browse and select the downloaded DevicePersonalizationServices module.
- Tap on the Reboot button in the bottom-right once the installation is complete.
- When your phone boots up again, long-press on the home screen and select Home settings.
- Select Suggestions and enable both options
So that now you can copy-paste text and select from overview/ Recent screen from any Android 10 devices.