Xioami is now leading smartphone manufacturer brand in the budget segment and they launched Mi Note 10/Mi CC9 pro a few days back. The Mi Note 10/ Mi CC 9 Pro comes with World first 108MP camera phone with 5 cameras in the back. The Mi Note 10/ Mi CC9 Pro is enough powerful device is powered with Qualcomm Snapdragon SDM730. But if you want to make your Mi Note 10/ Mi CC9 Pro more powerful then you can root your smartphone and boost up your device ask me How to Install TWRP on Xiaomi Mi Note 10
What is TWRP
TWRP is one of the two main custom recoveries for Android. It’s installed when you root your phone or tablet and enables you to carry out a host of major hacks and tweaks, from creating full backups to flashing ROMs.
Quick Overview of Mi note 10/ Mi CC9 Pro
The Mi Note 10/ Mi CC9 Pro smartphone is powered by the Qualcomm Snapdragon SDM730 (8nm) processor that features 2 cores clocked at 2.2GHz and 6 cores clocked at 1.8GHz. It comes with 6 GB of RAM. It runs on the latest Android 9 Pie with MIUI 11 on top. The Mi Note 10/ Mi CC9 Pro has Adreno 618 for better graphics performance. The device comes with 128GB of internal storage. In the front, the device has an AMOLED 6.47-inch display with a resolution of 1080×2340 and an aspect ratio of 19.5:9 with 395 PPI.
The device sports a 5-camera set-up at the back with the 108MP sensor (f/1.7)+ 12MP (f/2.0, telephoto) 1.4µm, Dual Pixel PDAF, Laser AF, 2x optical zoom, 5MP (upscaled to 8MP), f/2.0, (telephoto), 1.0µm, PDAF, Laser AF, OIS, 5x optical zoom, 20 MP, f/2.2, 13mm (ultrawide) 2 MP, f/2.4, 1/5″, 1.75µm (dedicated macro camera) And, in the front, you get a single 32MP camera with f/2.0 aperture. Some of the features of the camera of Redmi Note 8 Pro are LED flash, HDR, panorama, and offers video recording 2160p@30fps, 1080p@30/60/120/240fps, 720@960fps. The Mi Note 10/ Mi CC9 Pro packs a battery capacity of 5260 mAh that supports 30W USB-C fast charging.
Download TWRP (OrangeFox)
How to Install TWRP on Xiaomi Mi Note 10
- First of all, enable the Developer Options and USB Debugging mode on your device.
- Head over to the device Settings > System > About Phone > then tap on the Build Number for seven times to enable Developer options mode.
- Now, go to the Developer options in the Settings menu and turn on the toggle to enable USB debugging.
- Next, open the ADB & Fastboot folder on your computer. Then press and hold the Shift key and right mouse click to open the command window.
- Turn off your device > Press and hold the Volume Up + Power button together for a few seconds to enter into Fastboot mode.
- Connect your device with the PC via a USB cable and type the following code on the command windows and hit enter.
- ADB reboot bootloader
- Now, your device is connected successfully as a fastboot device.
- Type the following command and hit enter to check the fastboot device connected or not:
- fastboot devices
- For install TWRP Recovery on your phone, type the following command and press enter
- fastboot flash recovery twrpname.img
- For boot, you can use the command
- fastboot boot twrpname.img.
- Now you have successfully installed twrp in your Redmi Note 8.
How to Install Magisk on Your Xiaomi Mi Note 10
- Download the Latest Version Magisk 19.3.zip and saved it into phone storage of the device.
- Reboot your phone into TWRP (Press and hold volume up and power button together)
- For more security make a Nandroid Backup.
- Flash Magisk 19.3 and No_verify_opt_encrypt.ZIP via install method.
- And reboot the system.
- now you successfully rooted.
Congratulations now you have successfully rooted your Xiaomi Mi Note 10/ Mi CC9 Pro device. Now you can install the Xposed Framework, and customize your device. But remember one thing please read the process and download all the files.