Android 10 released for Pixel, Samsung, Oneplus, Huawei, Redmi devices, Android 10 has tons of features gestures, animation, camera improvement and many more, but if you talk about the speaker quality means to say the audio output quality is improving? well take those things aside let’s talk about third-party audio customization like ViPER4Android so what is Viper4Android? use of Viper4Android? How to Install ViPER4Android on Android 10 Q Devices?
What is Viper4Android?
ViPER4Android (Abbreviated as “V4A“) is one of the best Audio enhancing mods available for Android devices.
ViPER’s Audio is an audio enhancing software to provide everyone with better audio experiences in various platforms such as smartphones and PCs. ViPER’s Audio is founded by Euphy Wong (known as ViPER520). ViPER’s Audio has been a popular audio mod in China.
How To Install Viper4Android in Android 10 Devices
before start the process I would like to tell the please read all the Prerequisite Note and then start the installation process. How to Install ViPER4Android on Android 10 Q Devices?
- Your device must be running on Android 10 and rooted with Magisk.
- Install Latest Magisk Version to install this module.
- Free space in SYSTEM and Internal Storage.
- Uninstall any Viper you have also make sure you completely uninstall audio modification library if you have it installed.
- Read our guide.
Download the Viper4Android files
Check More: Download Pixel Launcher 10 Pixel 4 Android 10
How To Install Viper4Android
- Download the latest ViPER4Android v188.8.131.52 APK.
- Install the download ViPER4Android apk on your Android 10 device.
- Now open Magisk Manager’ and go to the ‘Downloads’ section of the app.
- Search Audio Modification Library module and download it.
- Tap on the Install button to install the module on your device.
- Once the module installed and ask to reboot your device, do not reboot your device.
- Now return to the ViPER4Android app, tap on “OK” to install the required V4A drivers.
- Allow the Superuser permissions to the app when prompted.
- After installation completed, your device will automatically reboot.
- Now go to Magisk Manager > Modules and uncheck the Audio Modification Library to disable it.
- Now again, go back to the ViPER4Android app, repeat the driver installation process. It will reboot your device.
- Then launch the ViPER4Android app and check the driver works appropriately or not.
- If works properly, then enjoy!!!
Import Profile on ViPER4Android App
- Download the profile.zip file on your device and extract it in a separate folder.
- Copy the Viper4Android folder in Internal Storage.
- Open the ViPER4Android app and tap on the three-dot menu icon.
- Load the extracted profile and restart your phones thats pretty much it.
I hope this method will help you to install the Viper4Android on your Android 10 Devices and enhance the audio of your devices If you stuck at any position while installing then feel free ask the questions on the comments section below.