Are you also looking for some methods that will enable 120 FPS and increase performance while playing Warzone on PS5? Read the full article to know more about this procedure. Call of Duty: Warzone is a free-to-play Battle Royale Video Game. It was released for PlayStation 4, PlayStation 5, Xbox One, Xbox Series X/S, and Microsoft Windows on March 10, 2020. How to play Warzone at 120 FPS on PS5.
This game is a part of COD: Modern Warfare that released in 2019. The Battle Royale Games like this are enjoyed best when the Frame Rate is high enough to provide the optimum quality gameplay. So, here we are discussing a method to Enable 120 FPS while playing COD Warzone on PS5. Here is what you need to know about it.
How to enable 120Hz Warzone on PS5
Firstly, you must note that this method will be applicable to the latest version of the game. So, make sure to update the game before following this method.
- Go to PS5 Settings and select “Screen and Video”.
- Now, if you want to play on 4K 120 Hz, you will need an HDMI 2.1 input. You must also have a compatible TV for that. Otherwise, you will have to play on 1080p 120 Hz. So, select your resolution according to your resources.
- If you are using 4K video quality, then set the transfer rate to “Automatic”.
- Set HDR as “On when Supported”, Deep Color Output as “Automatic”, RGB range as “Automatic”.
- And finally, set the option of “Enable 120 Hz Output” as “Automatic”.
- Now, jump into the game and go to Options.
- In options, go to General and set the following settings:
1.Film Grain: 0.0
2. World Motion Blur: Disabled
- On-Demand Texture Streaming: Enabled
So, these were a bunch of settings after which you will be able to run COD: Warzone on 120 FPS on PS5. Make sure to share this article with your friends if you found this helpful.
By turning these settings on, your PS5 will automatically play games at 120 FPS if it is supported. One thing to note is that some players have reported that games will occasionally still run at 60 FPS if HDR is turned on, so you may need to disable it to ensure top performance.