Realme has recently launched the Realme X50 5G smartphone that runs on Android 10 on the top of ColorOS 7 out-of-the-box. The handset looks really great and the punch-hole camera display also looks awesome. Though the handset has an IPS LCD display, it has Full-HD+ resolution, a 20:9 aspect ratio, 120Hz refresh rate, up to 12GB RAM, quad rear cameras, dual selfie cameras, and more. Now, you can also Download Realme X50 Stock Wallpapers from the link below.
The Realme X50 supports 5G networks likely other previous smartphones. The Pro variant smartphone has a larger screen in size with a 90Hz Optic AMOLED display with a hole-punch camera.
Quick Overview of Realme X50
The Realme X50 smartphone is powered by the Qualcomm snapdragon SDM765 Snapdragon765G (7 nm), the processor that features 1 core clocked at 2.42GHz and 1 core clocked at 2.2GHz and 6 cores at 1.8GHz all the cores are Kyro 475. It comes with 128GB 8GB RAM, 256GB 6GB RAM, 256GB 12GB. It runs on the latest Android 10 with Realme UI. The Realme X50 has Adreno 620 (700MHz) for better graphics performance. In the front, the device has a Fluid AMOLED capacitive touchscreen 6.57-inch display with a resolution of 1080×2400 and an aspect ratio of 20:9 with 402PPI.
The device sports a Quad-camera set-up at the back with the 64MP sensor (f/1.8)+ 13MP (f/2.2 telephoto lens), 8MP f/2.2 (ultrawide), 2 MP, f/2.4, 1/5″, 1.75µm, macro sensor, in the front, you get a single 16MP f/2.0 and 8MP ultrawide f2.2 aperture dual punch hole camera.
Some of the features of the camera of Realme X50 are LED flash, HDR, panorama, and offers video recording [email protected]/60fps, [email protected]/60/120/240fps, and superslow motion [email protected] Moreover, the device has a side-mounted fingerprint sensor. The Realme X50 packs a battery capacity of 4000 mAh that supports 30W USB-C fast charging support.
See More About Realme X50
How to Unlock Bootloader Realme X50
The Unlocking process of Realme X50 is very simple. There are several processes of Rooting Realme X50 but the only one process is wok proper is Rooting via TWRP. We have a complete article about to unlock the bootloader of Realme X50 as well this process can unlock the bootloader of any Realme device. How to Root Realme X50 Using TWRP Recovery
- you will not receive any OTA update from Realme.
- It has the risk to brick the device.
- Payments apps may not work properly.
- Take a full backup of your phone
- Download Magisk Zip and Magisk Manager APK
- Install ADB & Fastboot driver on your PC
How to TWRP on Realme X50
Installing TWRP is a very simple job, But you need very careful while installing.
- Copy the downloaded TWRP image file to C:\adb
- Rename it to TWRP.img
- Do make sure your phone battery percentage is more than 50% and turn off your Mobile.
- Boot your Realme X50into Fastboot Mode (press and hold the power button and volume up button)
- Release both buttons when you see the Fastboot screen.
- Connect your Phone to the PC when your phone in Fastboot Mode.
- Open C:\adb location press Shift + Right-click on an empty area and select ‘Open PowerShell window here’ or ‘Open Command window here.
- Open PowerShell/Command window then type the command are given below.
- If you see your phone is connected then type the next command for install TWRP.
fastboot flash recovery twrp.img
- You have successfully installed TWRP on your phone.
How to Root Realme X50 Pro with TWRP
This method is for those users who have installed TWRP Recovery on your phone. So if you want to root Realme X50 without installing the TWRP Recovery then skip this and follow the next method.
- Download Magisk zip and Magisk Manager APK on your phone.
- Take a full backup before proceeding further so that you can restore data in case of any issue.
- Now turn off your device.
- Press & hold Volume Down + Power button together to boot Realme X50 in Recovery mode.
- Release the buttons once you see the TWRP logo.
- In TWRP Recovery, click on Install and locate the Magisk Zip.
- Now Swipe the slider to flash Magisk and root Realme X50.
- After flashing Magisk go to Reboot > System to boot the device into the system.
- Install the Magisk Manager App and enjoy root on Realme X50.
Here is the full tutorial of unlocking bootloader, how to install TWRP and How to root Realme X50. As I said earlier this tutorial is only for Realme X50 not for other Realme devices. May this process can apply to other Realme Devices but please download proper files and try. If you made any mistake during this process and if you stuck at bootloader then we are not responsible do it by your self.