How to root Redmi Go
Xiaomi first smartphone with Android Go initiative is now official, and this Android Go phone runs on Android 8.1 Oreo version (Go Edition). In this phone, you can get 8GB of internal storage and 1GB of RAM, 5-inch HD screen with 16:9 aspect ratio.
For the rear-facing camera, they give you 8MP and for the front, they used a 5MP camera.
Redmi Go Processor
In the Redmi Go is powering by Snapdragon 425 which has Quad-Core running at 1.4GHz clock speed.
You can expand storage with a microSD card slot.
Redmi Go Colors
This Redmi Go phone comes with two variants color Blue and Black
Redmi Go Launch Date & Price
Xiaomi Redmi Go will go on sale in February. In Europe, they will sell at €80. Philipines pricing is yet to be confirmed as well as availability in other markets.
How to root Redmi Go
Redmi Go phone is finally launched yet when they will launch after a few days later we hoped that they will definitely release Kernel Source. Then XDA developer develops a custom recovery called TWRP for Redmi Go.
Advantages of TWRP Recovery:
- You can flash Custom ROM on Xiaomi Redmi Go using TWRP
- You can flash modding zip files to customize your phone
- Easy to flash and use Xposed Modules using TWRP
- Easy to Root and Unroot using TWRP Recovery flashable zip SuperSU
- You can install Magisk on Xiaomi Redmi Go
- Easy to Create and Restore Nandroid Backup using TWRP Recovery.
- Easy access to restore the Nandroid Backup.
- You can flash the image file using TWRP Recovery on Redmi Go.
- Easy to remove all bloatware using TWRP Recovery on Redmi Go.
- To underclock and overclock.
- You can clean Wipe, Cache, and Data.
How To Install TWRP On Redmi GO
- First of all, download TWRP recovery image of the Xiaomi Redmi Go.
(Check Below For The File)
- And rename it as TWRP.img
- Also, download appropriate USB drivers of the Xiaomi Redmi Go and install it on PC.
- Reminder, Unlocking Bootloader is an important step before you install TWRP recovery. It is not recommended to install TWRP recovery before unlocking the bootloader.
- Now, set up ADB and Fastboot on your PC. To do that download ADB here.
Install procedure For ADB Fastboot :
1. Launch it That Require administrator privileges.
2. Click Yes to install ADB and Fastboot or No to not.
3. Press Yes to install ADB system wide or No for the current user only
4. Click Yes to install Drivers or No to skip
5. Continue the Driver installation
6. 15 seconds passed – it will finish the process Source – XDA
- And now open the folder – “TWRP.img“
- Furthermore, open a command window in the folder itself. To do that, Shift + Right-click on any empty space and then select open command window.
- Now, connect your Xiaomi Redmi Go to PC.
- And, boot your Xiaomi Redmi Go device into Fastboot mode. To do that type the following code in the command window
adb reboot bootloader
Now the device will boot into the Fastboot mode. After that type the following code –
fastboot flash recovery twrp-2.8.x.x-xxx.img.
- And do replace TWRP.img above with the name of your TWRP recovery image file.
- Now it will start flashing TWRP Recovery and after that type the following –
- This command will reboot your device.
- And congrats, finally you have successfully installed TWRP Recovery on the Xiaomi Redmi Go.
- TWRP Image File for Xiaomi Redmi Go will be added once available. The article will be updated