Google launched its 2019 flagship smartphones the 4th generation of Pixel 4 and Pixel 4 XL Google always focuses on the software and reason for popular pixel devices worldwide by the camera of the Pixel device. Google always supports the pixel device user to allow root access. If you bought the Pixel 4 or Pixel 4 XL and want to learn how to root it, sit back and relax we will complete a guide to Root your pixel Phone 4 device. How To Unlock Bootloader on Pixel 4 and Pixel 4 XL
A quick overview of 4th generation Pixel 4
Let’s talking about Google Pixel 4 and 4xl, Almost specification of Pixel 4 and Pixel 4 xl, the only difference is the screen size Pixel 4 is 5.7 inches P-OLED and Pixel 4xl 6.3 inches P-OLED display and power of the battery. Otherwise, both of the phone specifications are the same.
Pixel 4 and Pixel 4 xl is the same 6GB LPDDR4 ram and the Same 64GB & 128 GB UFS 3.1 storage, Both of the phones are power by Qualcomm Snapdragon 855 processor. In-camera section both the phones offered dual rear camera of 12 + 16 MP and a selfie camera of 8 MP. The phone comes with Android 10 out of the box. Pixel 4 has a Non-removable Li-Po 2800 mAh battery and Pixel 4 XL comes with a bigger 3700mAh battery, Both of the phones has 18W fast charger in the box.
What is a bootloader?
The bootloader is a program that starts whenever a device is powered on to activate the right operating system. Usually, the bootloader is locked by the OEM by default when you buy the device.
How to Unlock bootloader on Pixel 4 and pixel 4xl
See more also: How to Play GTA 5 on Android smartphones for Free
- This guide only works in the Pixel 4 and Pixel 4 xl device.
- Do make sure you charge your device fully.
- Always we recommend please fully backup the device.
- You need a pc/laptop and a USB data cable.
- Download USB drivers for your Google devices.
- ADB Fastboot and install on your pc.
Unlock Bootloader of Pixel 4
- Download and Android USB drives and extract the ADB Fastboot in C: Drive.
- Before you start the process you need to active OEM Unlock and USB Debugging in developer mode option.
- To active developer mode Tap 6 – 7 times on Build Number.
- Connect your phone to your PC via USB cable do make your USB cable is not loose.
- open the ADB folder inside the C:/Drive.
- C:\adb location press Shift + Right-click on an empty area and select ‘Open PowerShell window here’ or ‘Open Command window here.
- Open PowerShell/Command window then type the command is given below
- Once you connect your phone to your PC run this command “adb devices” and check your phone connected properly or not.
- If the command is run successfully then it will show popup windows like this.
- Use the command line “adb reboot bootloader”.
- your phone will boot into bootloader mode. once you have done then use the command line below.
- “fastboot devices” to check your phone connected properly to Fastboot mode or not.
- If you see you are connected perfectly then unlock the boot loader command is given below.
- “fastboot flashing unlock” once you hit the command your phone will show a warning screen that contains the risks of unlocking the bootloader.
- Do confirm by pressing Volume Key and enjoy unlocked Pixel 4 bootloader.
- After hit command your phone will factory data reset and once you reboot.
- Once you done reboot your device by using the command “fastboot reboot”.
Congratulations now you have successfully unlock the bootloader of your Google Pixel devices. Now you can install TWRP, Root your device, Xposed Framework, and customize your device. But remember one thing please read the process and download all the files.