Xioami is now leading smartphone manufacturer brand in the budget segment and they launched Mi Note 10/Mi CC9 pro a few days back. The Mi Note 10/ Mi CC 9 Pro comes with World first 108MP camera phone with 5 cameras in the back. The Mi Note 10/ Mi CC9 Pro is enough powerful device is powered with Qualcomm Snapdragon SDM730. But if you want to make your Mi Note 10/ Mi CC9 Pro more powerful then you can root your smartphone and boost up your device ask me How to Unlock Bootloader on Xiaomi Mi Note 10.
What is Bootloader?
Why Xiaomi or other company locked their device Bootloader?
Manufacturers lock the bootloader of their devices so that only the operating system installed on the device can be used.
Quick Overview of Mi note 10/ Mi CC9 Pro
The Mi Note 10/ Mi CC9 Pro smartphone is powered by the Qualcomm Snapdragon SDM730 (8nm) processor that features 2 cores clocked at 2.2GHz and 6 cores clocked at 1.8GHz. It comes with 6 GB of RAM. It runs on the latest Android 9 Pie with MIUI 11 on top. The Mi Note 10/ Mi CC9 Pro has Adreno 618 for better graphics performance. The device comes with 128GB of internal storage. In the front, the device has an AMOLED 6.47-inch display with a resolution of 1080×2340 and an aspect ratio of 19.5:9 with 395 PPI.
The device sports a 5-camera set-up at the back with the 108MP sensor (f/1.7)+ 12MP (f/2.0, telephoto) 1.4µm, Dual Pixel PDAF, Laser AF, 2x optical zoom, 5MP (upscaled to 8MP), f/2.0, (telephoto), 1.0µm, PDAF, Laser AF, OIS, 5x optical zoom, 20 MP, f/2.2, 13mm (ultrawide) 2 MP, f/2.4, 1/5″, 1.75µm (dedicated macro camera) And, in the front, you get a single 32MP camera with f/2.0 aperture. Some of the features of the camera of Redmi Note 8 Pro are LED flash, HDR, panorama, and offers video recording [email protected], [email protected]/60/120/240fps, [email protected] The Mi Note 10/ Mi CC9 Pro packs a battery capacity of 5260 mAh that supports 30W USB-C fast charging.
The process to unlock the bootloader of Mi Note 10/ Mi CC9 Pro
- Do make sure you enable Developer Options (Settings > About Phone > tap MIUI Version 7 times to enable Developer Mod)
- Now turn on OEM Unlocking go to (Settings > Additional Settings > Developer Options > check OEM Unlocking and USB Debugging)
- Initially, your phone bootloader is locked
- Connect your Mi Note 10/ Mi CC9 Pro to your PC via USB, and launch an ADB terminal
- Do make sure that your ADB recognizes your Xiaomi phone by typing ‘ADB devices’
- Now you need permission to unlock the bootloader, Xiaomi provides a token number this process may take a couple of days.
- After getting the permission Sign in to your Mi account and apply for an unlock code from Xiaomi.
- Download the official Mi Unlock Tool onto your PC.
- Turn off your phone and put it into Fastboot mode by holding (Volume Down + Power)
- Then launch Mi Unlock Tool, and log in to your Mi account.
- Before starting with the Mi bootloader unlocking process, tap on the top-right gear icon to check the update for both USB driver and Mi Unlock Tool.
- As instructed on the app screen, switch off your smartphone. Take a moment and hold the power button and lower volume button simultaneously. This will open up the fast boot mode in your MIUI device. Now, connect the phone with the computer via USB cable. once you connected click the unlock button and it will be started the unlocking process.
- At the first attempt, you may be failed to unlock. It will show you do again after 168 hours later. Do this again.
- The best thing you can do is wait patiently and once the unlock period is over, again use the Mi unlock tool and hopefully, unlock the bootloader of your MIUI device.
You have done the unlock the process of bootloader of Mi note 10/ Mi CC9 Pro. How to Install TWRP on Mi Note 10/ Mi CC9 Pro
Risks of unlocking Mi Devices?
● After the device is unlocked, it becomes less secure and more vulnerable to malware attacks, which may lead to the disclosure and loss of your private data.
● Anyone can flash your device ROM easily.
● Some features which require high-security level (e.g., Find device, banking apps, added-value services, etc.) will no longer be available.