PickCrafter is a cool pixel game partially Minecraft inspired game. is a sound game created and released by Fiveamp developers in 2014. Of course, this game is based on successes from Minecraft to create its value. From the popularity of the man, coordinating with his own excitement makes the game become attractive to players from around the world. PickCrafter Mod APK Download.
What is PickCrafter Mod APK
Tap, tap, tap or swing, swing, swing to break blocks and collect Picks in this pixel-style clicker! Use your Picks to unlock new Skill Tree points! Break blocks to find Chests loaded with treasure. Craft many collectibles. Explore different biomes and see if you can reach them all. Can you collect all of the Pickaxes and score to the top of the leaderboards?
Best Features of PickCrafter Mod APK
- Digging for gold has never been more interesting. If you LOVE Minecraft but don’t have the time to jump into your world on Pocket Edition, just PickCrafter instead.
- Upgrade your Artifacts and Abilities throughout the game, alongside your gear, to increase your crafting power.
- Simple gameplay. Tap. Swing your pickaxe. Mine all the 3D blocks. Even though it’s simple, it’s surprisingly addictive.
- You can also swing your phone if your finger gets tired, one advantage of mobile over browser.
- Mining will earn you PPS, or Picks Per Second.
- There are useful INCREMENTAL UPGRADES, such as the hopper, which collects blocks while offline or idle. This is an essential item for any of these types of incremental games.
- Mythical Blocks and Machines will help you out as you progress, we won’t tell you much about these because is it’s all part of the fun.
Download PickCrafter Mod APK
How to Install PickCrafter Mod APK on Android
- Step 1. First of all, download the PickCrafter on your Android smartphone from the download link given below. Make sure to remember the location where you have saved the file.
- Step 2. Once downloaded, you need to enable the Unknown Sources on your Android device. For that, head to the Settings > Security > Unknown Sources and then enable it.
- Step 3. Once enabled, you need to head to the location where you have saved and then open it and tap on ‘Install’
- Step 4. Wait for few seconds until the app installs on your Android smartphone. Once installed, open your App drawer and tap on Google camera application.
Go to Settings > Apps & notifications > Open the app (Chrome, Firefox or file manager app, etc) > Install unknown apps and enable Allow from this