ZTE introduced a simplified version of the previously released Axon 11. At a price of less than $ 300, the new Axon 11 SE has become one of the most affordable smartphones with support for fifth-generation networks. He got a screen with thin frames, a high-resolution camera, and a 4000 mAh battery.
Unlike the usual Axon 11, equipped with a curved AMOLED display, the SE version received a flat LCD matrix with a small hole for the front camera. The fingerprint scanner has shifted from under the screen to the back.
As the hardware platform, the eight-core MediaTek Dimensity 800 was selected based on the 7-nm process technology. The camera is represented by a standard set of modules for smartphones in this price segment: the main one is 48 megapixels, ultra-wide-angle with a resolution of 8 megapixels, and a pair of sensors of 2 megapixels for portrait and macro shots.
Specifications ZTE Axon 11 SE:
- Display: LCD, 6.53 “, 2340х1800 pixels
- Chipset: MediaTek Dimensity 800 (4 x Cortex-A76, 2.0 GHz + 4 x Cortex-A55, 2.0 GHz)
- RAM: 6/8 GB, LPDDR4X
- Storage: 128/256 GB, UFS 2.1
- Main camera: 48 megapixels (f / 1.79) + 8 megapixels (ultra-wide-angle lens, f / 2.2) + 2 megapixels (depth sensor) + 2 megapixels (macro lens)
- Front camera: 16 MP (f / 2.0)
- Battery: 4000 mAh, 18 W fast charge
- Security: rear fingerprint scanner
- Communication: 5G (SA / NSA), Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 5 (2.4 + 5 GHz), Bluetooth 5, GPS / GLONASS / Beidou
- Connectors: USB Type-C, 3.5 mm headphone jack
- OS: Android 10 + MiFlavor 10.1
- Dimensions: 162.7 x 76.3 x 8.8 mm
- Weight: 192 grams
ZTE Axon 11 SE has already gone on sale in China at a price of $ 280 for version 6 + 128 GB, $ 322 for 8 + 128 GB, $ 364 – 8 + 256 GB.